Any clue on why she's having trouble? Bad teacher? Lack of interest? Fear of failure if she tried and didn't do well? Fear of the future? Forgot or didn't learn too much early stuff? Peer pressure? Rebellion against being forced to take the test?

:-(

I'm not sure what "basic standards math" is. Does [link|http://highschoolhub.org/hub/math.cfm|this] page help? There are some 404s there, but it seems to cover everything from basic math through pre-calculus. There seems to be a lot of stuff on the web that might help.

I don't know of any pre-packaged software that would be good for home-study. Nothing jumped out at Amazon.

There's also things like the Princeton Review, but that's $$$.

Math is very hard to learn without personal motivation. Unfortunately, it can be hard to help instill that motivation. Does she know about fractals and the Mandelbrot set? Does she like to gamble or play cards (statistics)? Does she have any interest in the markets (compound interest, future values, financial math)? Does she do sewing or woodworking (geometry, estimation)? Architecture (calculating the strength of structures and stresses)? Chaos?

I know this doesn't help much, but hope it does a little. Best of luck!

Cheers,
Scott.