IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Empty words by you as usual
Why don't you go through his points one by one and refute them if you can?
New Re: Empty words by you as usual
Let's just say that it is well-plowed ground and there is not much point to go over it again. Perhaps more eloquently, he has said the same things you have been saying over and over the past many months. It's the same "hymn book", if you'll pardon the cross-cultural reference. Perhaps the MLKing quote was new.

You have obviously collected a lot of material that you cut and paste. I bet you have database schema for it. :) All the wrongs the US or anyone else has done to any one. These are the excuses to do the same or worse by Israel or at least reason for the rest of us to shut up and not criticize. All the wrongs done to Jews over the centuries as if that gives you license for retribution to the descendents of the perpetrators. All the anti Muslim evidence and how they are evil because your foes are mostly Muslim. All the historical references how there are no real Arab countries just creations of the British Empire or the West. A selected set of UN resolutions that support your goals. You even had arguments in the Religion forum about how Christianity was a sham. My God, (that's a joke son) you must be anti Arab, anti Muslim, and anti Christian bigot! :) Anyway, I find your position for the most part to be part of the problem and not part of any solution.

Having been a "tenant" in a Nazi concentration camp and up to age 5 being responsible for a 3 year old brother and an infant brother (who died) while my parents were working the fields on a German slave farm gives me a certain perspective on oppression. Cold and hunger are no strangers, either. From my parents experience, I learned about oppression in pre-WW-II Soviet Union. My point is, I know oppression when I see it and perhaps have an obligation to speak. You are on the wrong side of it. You appear to have no conception of what being oppressed is like. Perhaps you could say what it is like to be part of the master race.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New And you have refuted none of it
     2 Suicide Bombers Wreak Carnage in Jerusalem - (bluke) - (54)
         16 dead in Haifa suicide bus bombing - (bluke) - (2)
             How did a bomb get on a buss? - (tablizer) - (1)
                 It's called a suicide bomber -NT - (bluke)
         Yes, the death spiral continues. - (a6l6e6x) - (41)
             I don't credit any of the simplistic extremes - (Ashton)
             one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     the ratio of PAL to JEWS is 10 to 1 in the immediate area - (boxley)
             Very simple question for you - (bluke) - (4)
                 Re: Very simple answer - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     The media in the West contribute greatly to this perception - (bluke)
                 No. Never 25 innocent people. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Very big difference - (bluke)
             how do you discuss this? - (boxley) - (31)
                 Re: how do you discuss this? - (a6l6e6x) - (30)
                     You spout such propaganda - (bluke) - (28)
                         Re: You spout such propaganda - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             point missed? -NT - (boxley)
                             What kind of clue? -NT - (bluke)
                         "No one is Israel has ever said ..." - (a6l6e6x) - (24)
                             Deeds - (bluke) - (23)
                                 Re: Deeds - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
                                     Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (21)
                                         Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                                             Good Idea! I say: give em Utah.__Save Us / Save Them. QED -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 It works for me, Ash. - (a6l6e6x)
                                             More answers for you - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Re: More answers for you - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Re: Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (4)
                                                 Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                     Empty words by you as usual - (bluke) - (2)
                                                         Re: Empty words by you as usual - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                             And you have refuted none of it -NT - (bluke)
                                             I wasnt sure but your point is Jews do not belong there - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 Yes, a cigarette smoke Nazi! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                                     so losing a liquor licence in CA - (boxley) - (6)
                                                         Re: so losing a liquor licence in CA - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             going I75 to TN then 40 to Asheville, to the coast 95 south - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Super! I have sent you email. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                         I-75 - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             sofla to atlanta then over to Pigion Forge -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 LRPD: Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?_____:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                             On that "american"... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Heard a discussion of it - (wharris2)
                     Hamas is not a fringe group just like Al Queida is not - (bluke)
         Arafat under pressure from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan - (Another Scott) - (8)
             One can only hope it has some effect. - (wharris2) - (7)
                 Been having an effect for some time - (Ric Locke) - (6)
                     Not a bad summary - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Deprogramming. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             I guess you missed - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 So, we should focus only on the guys that push the button - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Not implicit in what I said. - (Ashton)
                     I still like Pournelle's solution - (wharris2)

It’s not just cellphone batteries that drain more quickly in roaming mode.
230 ms