IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is this your experience with...
...with Rose (not her real name (also not her real name)) speaking?

Just wondering, you know... Wondering how you're going to explain this to her: Are you A) plastering your normal experience with *her* all over the Internet, or are you B) gathering this kind of experience with *another* woman?

Good luck with this one, Gryge! ;^>

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I hope you don't really expect a response . . .
Actually, Rose (not her real name (also not her real name)) is too busy digging through the political stuff to read this forum anyway.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus April 10, 2005, 03:30:49 PM EDT
     Hard facts for Ethical Vegetarians - (Andrew Grygus) - (102)
         That last bit has occurred to me too. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Meet the meat - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 ObHHGTTG scene at Milliways - (Another Scott)
             Factory animal ethics. - (Andrew Grygus)
         For me, it's not about ethics - (bionerd) - (87)
             Know where you're coming from, but... - (Another Scott) - (83)
                 Urg. You've been processed out of the food chain. - (FuManChu) - (3)
                     Maybe I wasn't clear. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Implication that thinking so was wrong somehow - (FuManChu) - (1)
                             Partially. - (Another Scott)
                 Serendipity strikes again! - (Andrew Grygus) - (78)
                     How Roly Poly! -NT - (imric) - (13)
                         They're certainly not playing the drums! -NT - (admin)
                         Eat them up, yum! ___________________________________Or not. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                             I managed to "mechanically separate" . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Reminds me of a friend in middle school. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Well actually . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Imric, Admin and Another Scott - (lincoln) - (7)
                                 Dr. Demento was everywhere... :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     keyword: "WAS" - (lincoln)
                                 Add one more. - (bepatient)
                                 The rolly polly fish heads? - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                     Bill Paxton & Bill Mummy?!?! - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                                         I used to fantasize - (bionerd)
                                         typo - it's Bill Mumy - (lincoln)
                     The final outcome. - (Andrew Grygus) - (54)
                         Oh screw that - (drewk) - (1)
                             Which is exactly why . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         And here we have it! - (Andrew Grygus) - (51)
                             You have that kind of time in the morning - (bionerd) - (50)
                                 Andrew has a very short commute. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Get up earlier, then. - (pwhysall) - (19)
                                     I cannot tolerate too little sleep - (bionerd) - (18)
                                         I don't do perky in under 9. -NT - (admin) - (4)
                                             s/ in under 9// -NT - (Yendor) - (3)
                                                 Given opportunity, I'm quite sure that admin would do perky! - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     These are your words, and not mine... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                         "Plausible deniability" Uh huh. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         Go to bed earlier, then. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                             In order to be able to rise at 05-frigging-30 ??? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                 You'll notice those who rise at 5:30am are very healthy . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Yer gettin' old. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                     Old??? Bah, whippersnapper -- until just a few years ago... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                         "When ah were a lad..." - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                             What ezz thees... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                 That stands befo-ore me -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                     Figure in black that points at me? -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                         HA! Great! -NT - (folkert)
                                                     not to be rushed for sure, - (boxley)
                                             Hey, BTW! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: You have that kind of time in the morning? - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Another breakfast - (bionerd safe). - (Andrew Grygus) - (27)
                                     A) ObSpellNit: "supErb" B) Step 3, "RUN" - where to and why? -NT - (CRConrad) - (26)
                                         It was there just for you :) - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                                             See, that's my problem - (drewk) - (15)
                                                 Actually, "mis en place" is dangerous with older women too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                                                     Is this your experience with... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         I hope you don't really expect a response . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     That doesn't work either - (drewk) - (2)
                                                         Yeahbut . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Good point - (drewk)
                                                     You're way off base again - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                         Well, that's what people tell me . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                             Guess we're in the same boat. - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                 You two should get a room :-P -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                     Couldn't have said it better myself:) -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                         Whew! - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                             But you've been complaining how un-busy you are... -NT - (Yendor)
                                                                             It has become a meme :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                             I'm wondering why you're keeping track. :-) -NT - (static)
                                             You're kidding me, right? - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                 This is why... - (Yendor)
                                                 Yes, but we know you're not normal - - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                     Not mine - (jake123)
                                                     Don't agree - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         I think this is one of those "american culture" things. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                                                             Nah. Some do, some don't - (hnick)
                                                     Sweeping generalisations 'r' us... -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                         Well, how else . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Hmmmm, my wife would like those... - (tonytib) - (8)
                         ICLRPD - (imric) - (7)
                             And someday I won't - (drewk) - (6)
                                 You gotta get yourself out on Sunday to have some - (jake123) - (5)
                                     Well, spicy is good, too - (tonytib) - (4)
                                         That's the truth - (jake123) - (3)
                                             No, there's one printed menu - (tonytib) - (2)
                                                 Love to be able, but I don't have a Chinese wife - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     No way! -NT - (tonytib)
             There is simply no reason to eat stuff you don't like. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Three words for you - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 I fail to be horrified by that. - (Andrew Grygus)
         On vegetarian pets - (drewk) - (9)
             My dog eats carrots -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                 So do mine - (hnick)
             My DOGS will eat Veggies only when... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Spoiled little girly dogs........... -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Why, yes, how did you know? - (folkert)
             Know cats that eat asparagus, broccoli - readily. -NT - (Ashton)
             anything dropped disappeared - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Mine doesn't like bananna. - (Another Scott)
             My ex-wife's cat went nuts over any type of bread. - (Silverlock)

This theory is not even wrong.
313 ms