IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Received with appropriate satisfiction..
Your Civics 101-R Primer.. 'boundaries' | 'not-to-be-crossed' | Such Perfectly-Clear Ones | cha cha

Where we are unlikely to be reconciled is: in the degree of belief each of us places in the actuality following the lovely THEORY.

That's all. And yes, as too often hereabouts: j'accuse! of being lulled? massaged? besotted with the nice 'logical' sound of the admirably Reasonable tenets upon which (we all love to believe) "this nation was founded". You then suppose you may observe this mind-stuff in Action; izzat it, bunky? Hah! Next there shall be formulas; let's call them Statutes, then next we can ___

Human Reason is, however - never reducible to mere logical steps - as seems to be your major whine, here. Imagining that these putative boundaries [ever so MichelMerlin-clear to you] possess any measurable life outside of the neuron/language sphere whence they came: is a proposition up with which I shall not put.

There's {surely still..} a difference between saluting some lofty-sounding Principles and imagining that, much beyond lip-service ever is paid to Them. I cite, as an even more obvious example of human actual behaviour:

The pious protestations of the Religious [quoting endlessly from their inscripted encrypted dogma. Too.]
-VS-

How these acolytes LIVE 24/7 [less a couple hours a week on Good Behaviour, safely if briefly incarcerated: while renewing the unfulfilled pledges for yet another week].

Cutting to the chase:
I reiterate, Activist Judge {and synonyms} is so patently obvious a Partisan code phrase -whenever employed- it doesn't deserve this wasted space, EVEN in the FUCKING FLAME FORUM, >MORON<

ie. Language-space NEVER IS Living-space; language/Ideas! are. all. only. in. the. mind. HTH
New I get it now
Since it is a goal unachievable, you've decided its time wasted on the attempt.

Why bother complaining then. Its a difficult fix at best, just give up. Save you alot of time and angst in the process.

And please...send me the Cracker Jack box from which you get yuour Ashtonizer Decoder Ring. This way I'll know what "code word" du jour is...and maybe even before you've spend 6 posts trying to make that point.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Bah. You are an idiot.
Again, because the line can be crossed, that means we should look the other way when it is? You believe that 'Lofty Principles' should be cynically sneered at because they are less adhered to than you like? Gee, I guess calling 'bullshit' on politicians and the like is useless too, then. Why, with your new attitude, who needs the press? Who needs to know what's going on? Who cares about even having separate branches of gummint, then?

I agree with you over one thing, though. Your posts regarding this subject are a waste of space.
[link|http://forfree.sytes.net|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

I Call Fscking B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (69)
         I'm not a literalist - (ben_tilly) - (37)
             Hey hoser, you forget which forum you're in, eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 *chuckle* - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     We can all chip in for this... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Ya know. - (mmoffitt)
             Feh. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                 You're wrong about Scalia - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                     Wrong on so many levels. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                         But they are NOT legislators, as defined. - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Huh? - (mmoffitt)
                         Yes, you are indeed - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                             Judges can be impeached and removed. It's rare though. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Edited for clarity. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 You're talking past each other. - (admin) - (24)
                                     Oh, I understood what Mike said perfectly well - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                         I was being tactful... - (admin) - (7)
                                             flees of 1000 camels and all that -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                 "Flees" or "Fleas"? - (jb4) - (5)
                                                     Oooh. Spelling flame. That's a good one. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Yabut... - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Ouch - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             I*DON'T*CLRPD - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I've done^H^H^H^Hseen many attempts. -NT - (folkert)
                                         Hey, if you can't be loose w/an argument here, - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                             You mean you're claiming a right to idiocy? - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                 Have you read any lower court opinions lately? - (drewk) - (3)
                                                     I've liked the SCO opinions so far :-) - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         How about this one - (drewk) - (1)
                                                             Point but... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 what do you call the lawyer that graduates in the bottom of - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Same deal with physicians. And that's DEADLY. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Well, what can I say? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     My point was pretty simple - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                         Civility has returned - at last. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             I unexpectedly reached my first condition for stopping - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     The job of legislation was reserved for - (Arkadiy)
                                                 On point 1, I meant in "Flame" not in general. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Formula is still good - (tuberculosis)
         Well now - (bepatient) - (28)
             Because obviously - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                 Obvious to some - (bepatient) - (26)
                     I didn't think you could defend your position. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                         Defend against what? - (bepatient) - (24)
                             The position that you said you had. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                 You may want to re-read the thread then. - (bepatient) - (22)
                                     Will you quit baiting me, I'm compulsive. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         chuckle - (bepatient)
                                     Re: You may want to re-read the [code] then. - (Ashton) - (19)
                                         And that 'code word' was? - (imric) - (18)
                                             ICLRPD :-) (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                             I do so love stories from True Believers in 'theories'. - (Ashton) - (16)
                                                 Since you are 'chickening' out from this thread - (imric) - (11)
                                                     He's got a point. As do you. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Oh hell no, you don't believe that do you? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             But of course YOU would. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I'd rather have Breyer making law than Souder (R) IN. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             You're a fan of Roy Moore then? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 It all depends. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Very good post, you fucking moron... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             That's a problem with this forum. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                     Received with appropriate satisfiction.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I get it now - (bepatient)
                                                         Bah. You are an idiot. - (imric)
                                                 My goodness, Ashey, stop pussy footing around... - (danreck) - (3)
                                                     Fucking Reillusionment. What a concept - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Waiting for Daylight... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                             Hey.. I know_____Who. Knows. - (Ashton)
         YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS AND ME > YOU (new thread) - (pwhysall)

When you make someone eat shit, feed it to them with the right fork.
72 ms