IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you read any lower court opinions lately?
Considering some of the crap that makes the news, I can only wonder at what the rest of it looks like.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New I've liked the SCO opinions so far :-)
That's a lower court.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New How about this one
[link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=196262|Post #196262]

Tell me one literate person who's not a judge or lawyer who would use the word "donee" instead of "recipient".
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Point but...
All present understand what he meant when he said it. How many in the general public would be scratching their heads over whether "donee" was really a word?

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     I Call Fscking B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (69)
         I'm not a literalist - (ben_tilly) - (37)
             Hey hoser, you forget which forum you're in, eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 *chuckle* - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     We can all chip in for this... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Ya know. - (mmoffitt)
             Feh. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                 You're wrong about Scalia - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                     Wrong on so many levels. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                         But they are NOT legislators, as defined. - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Huh? - (mmoffitt)
                         Yes, you are indeed - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                             Judges can be impeached and removed. It's rare though. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Edited for clarity. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 You're talking past each other. - (admin) - (24)
                                     Oh, I understood what Mike said perfectly well - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                         I was being tactful... - (admin) - (7)
                                             flees of 1000 camels and all that -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                 "Flees" or "Fleas"? - (jb4) - (5)
                                                     Oooh. Spelling flame. That's a good one. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Yabut... - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Ouch - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             I*DON'T*CLRPD - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I've done^H^H^H^Hseen many attempts. -NT - (folkert)
                                         Hey, if you can't be loose w/an argument here, - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                             You mean you're claiming a right to idiocy? - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                 Have you read any lower court opinions lately? - (drewk) - (3)
                                                     I've liked the SCO opinions so far :-) - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         How about this one - (drewk) - (1)
                                                             Point but... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 what do you call the lawyer that graduates in the bottom of - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Same deal with physicians. And that's DEADLY. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Well, what can I say? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     My point was pretty simple - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                         Civility has returned - at last. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             I unexpectedly reached my first condition for stopping - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     The job of legislation was reserved for - (Arkadiy)
                                                 On point 1, I meant in "Flame" not in general. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Formula is still good - (tuberculosis)
         Well now - (bepatient) - (28)
             Because obviously - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                 Obvious to some - (bepatient) - (26)
                     I didn't think you could defend your position. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                         Defend against what? - (bepatient) - (24)
                             The position that you said you had. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                 You may want to re-read the thread then. - (bepatient) - (22)
                                     Will you quit baiting me, I'm compulsive. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         chuckle - (bepatient)
                                     Re: You may want to re-read the [code] then. - (Ashton) - (19)
                                         And that 'code word' was? - (imric) - (18)
                                             ICLRPD :-) (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                             I do so love stories from True Believers in 'theories'. - (Ashton) - (16)
                                                 Since you are 'chickening' out from this thread - (imric) - (11)
                                                     He's got a point. As do you. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Oh hell no, you don't believe that do you? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             But of course YOU would. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I'd rather have Breyer making law than Souder (R) IN. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             You're a fan of Roy Moore then? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 It all depends. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Very good post, you fucking moron... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             That's a problem with this forum. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                     Received with appropriate satisfiction.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I get it now - (bepatient)
                                                         Bah. You are an idiot. - (imric)
                                                 My goodness, Ashey, stop pussy footing around... - (danreck) - (3)
                                                     Fucking Reillusionment. What a concept - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Waiting for Daylight... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                             Hey.. I know_____Who. Knows. - (Ashton)
         YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS AND ME > YOU (new thread) - (pwhysall)

Coffee, tea, or me?
79 ms