IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I*DON'T*CLRPD
Come on, Bill. Has anyone ever tried more blatantly for a lrpdism?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Yes, I've done^H^H^H^Hseen many attempts.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

[link|http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=134485&cid=11233230|"Microsoft Security" is an even better oxymoron than "Military Intelligence"]
No matter how much Microsoft supporters whine about how Linux and other operating systems have just as many bugs as their operating systems do, the bottom line is that the serious, gut-wrenching problems happen on Windows, not on Linux, not on Mac OS. -- [link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1622086,00.asp|source]
     I Call Fscking B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (69)
         I'm not a literalist - (ben_tilly) - (37)
             Hey hoser, you forget which forum you're in, eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 *chuckle* - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     We can all chip in for this... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Ya know. - (mmoffitt)
             Feh. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                 You're wrong about Scalia - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                     Wrong on so many levels. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                         But they are NOT legislators, as defined. - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Huh? - (mmoffitt)
                         Yes, you are indeed - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                             Judges can be impeached and removed. It's rare though. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Edited for clarity. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 You're talking past each other. - (admin) - (24)
                                     Oh, I understood what Mike said perfectly well - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                         I was being tactful... - (admin) - (7)
                                             flees of 1000 camels and all that -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                 "Flees" or "Fleas"? - (jb4) - (5)
                                                     Oooh. Spelling flame. That's a good one. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Yabut... - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Ouch - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             I*DON'T*CLRPD - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I've done^H^H^H^Hseen many attempts. -NT - (folkert)
                                         Hey, if you can't be loose w/an argument here, - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                             You mean you're claiming a right to idiocy? - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                 Have you read any lower court opinions lately? - (drewk) - (3)
                                                     I've liked the SCO opinions so far :-) - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         How about this one - (drewk) - (1)
                                                             Point but... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 what do you call the lawyer that graduates in the bottom of - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Same deal with physicians. And that's DEADLY. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Well, what can I say? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     My point was pretty simple - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                         Civility has returned - at last. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             I unexpectedly reached my first condition for stopping - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     The job of legislation was reserved for - (Arkadiy)
                                                 On point 1, I meant in "Flame" not in general. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Formula is still good - (tuberculosis)
         Well now - (bepatient) - (28)
             Because obviously - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                 Obvious to some - (bepatient) - (26)
                     I didn't think you could defend your position. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                         Defend against what? - (bepatient) - (24)
                             The position that you said you had. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                 You may want to re-read the thread then. - (bepatient) - (22)
                                     Will you quit baiting me, I'm compulsive. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         chuckle - (bepatient)
                                     Re: You may want to re-read the [code] then. - (Ashton) - (19)
                                         And that 'code word' was? - (imric) - (18)
                                             ICLRPD :-) (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                             I do so love stories from True Believers in 'theories'. - (Ashton) - (16)
                                                 Since you are 'chickening' out from this thread - (imric) - (11)
                                                     He's got a point. As do you. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Oh hell no, you don't believe that do you? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             But of course YOU would. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                 Yes, I'd rather have Breyer making law than Souder (R) IN. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             You're a fan of Roy Moore then? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 It all depends. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Very good post, you fucking moron... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             That's a problem with this forum. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                     Received with appropriate satisfiction.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I get it now - (bepatient)
                                                         Bah. You are an idiot. - (imric)
                                                 My goodness, Ashey, stop pussy footing around... - (danreck) - (3)
                                                     Fucking Reillusionment. What a concept - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Waiting for Daylight... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                             Hey.. I know_____Who. Knows. - (Ashton)
         YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS AND ME > YOU (new thread) - (pwhysall)

Return the relics to the elephants, and Atlantis rises.
86 ms