IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, quit being so offensively neutral, "boy"!
Don't go fucking "boys" in the plural, as if they were somehow "equally to blame" for not seeing eye to eye!

The fact is, Irish Whiskey is a reasonably reasonable shrewd debater, while Blooke is a one-eyed rabid fuckwit, spouting ludicrous "defenses" of a fucking fascistoid policy of genocide (or at least, "close enough for government work".)

Jumping on Whiskey Boy "just as much", given that background (in your terms, Blooke's _I_S_ smaller), is fucking well offensive in and of itself.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Ooo Ooo
And what am I?
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New A wimp?
Didn't we do this last week? :-)

But hey, it's OK... You're *our* wimp!
   Christian R. Conrad
New Neutral! may ass
Uniform maybe. This fucking death-besotted species is nosing around - as fucking Usual - for some next way to dare Everyone on show&tell: let's see Who IS Biggest? the #$$$# Xian techno-Armies? or one o' the other #\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd# He-God mobs with pitchforks & mustard gas & mind-erased *Boys* with Semtex bandoliers [??] Place yer bets.

We ain't 'safe' with using language for reasoning - and we sure as shit ain't safe with nukes anywhere near any of us. Neutral!? - Hah: a fucking pox* on All the bloody techno-toy Armies, and especially: their *Inciters*, those sanctimonious old farts -bearded and bald- who send off the Boys to fuck-up as much as can be fucked-up. (God Made Me Do It. Again.)

* a pox that s l o w s Everything down.. so's that some of that river of testosterone flow to the balls, can get diverted Upwards for awhile: to what's left of the species-brain.

Or at least: Everyone Go Shopping. Or beat up a few Football watchers. Do something else inane, comfy and typical - that still screws up the planetary resources, only.. a bit s l o w e r.

Any questions?

{SheesH}
New "Irish Whiskey"?
Hmmmm...
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Yeah, they can't spell "Whisky".
Or did'ya mean "JB" isn't Irish? Then what is it? (I'm fairly sure it isn't real Whisky, anyway.)

Murkin Beuhbunn, perhaps? (And what the *fuck* does the Royal House of France have to do with some nekulturnyj Colonial maize-brew anyway?!?)

Oh, who cares... I only drink the Grouse, anyway.
   Christian R. Conrad
New Either "J&B" (a pretty good blended whisky)
though certainly not the best, or, more likely --

Johnnie Walker Black Label ("Jack Black"), top grade of the best, as you say, Murriacan Corn Squeezin's.

Don't care for the stuff myself, but then, I'm the one who's unhappy that he can no longer get Doppelkorn Schnapps [the old-fashioned, pure-quill stuff, not the wimpy pepperminz c..p]
Regards,
Ric
New Also
There's Jim Beam (obviously no relation) which is yer basic hooch.

But I feel your pain re: Doppelkorn...

(But have you tried Ratzeputz...?)
jb4
New Real Men\ufffd drink, er sip Armagnac.. (Women are too smart to)
New Armagnac? Fancy name
and since I can't get doppelkorn, I shall simply have to find a car old enough to have a solid-brass radiator [funny, a couple dead ones right outside the window; fancy that] and go into business for myself.

Hm. It's been awhile, and it's remarkable how many things are on the market today that look, er, really handy for such an enterprise. Especially the newfangled notion of deposit/return propane cylinders -- the gas ring from an old water heater, with about three-quarters of the slots closed up, connected to an RV regulator and a five-gallon cylinder, should be just the thing for gentle heating of, say, a fifty-gallon vat. Foo on woodcutting. I shall save my mesquite for barbecuing... by the way, clear corn-squeezins, with a bit of black pepper and a few other useful spices, makes a marvelous tenderizing marinade for venison.

Co-conspirators?
Regards,
Ric
New ...for Apfelkorn! (Naah, not really.)
New The trouble w/ Apfelkorn...
...is that it's too sweet for day-to-day drinking. It's very good on occasion, but it's not for front-line getting smashed....
jb4
New Only Jim Beam?
There's also the (belch) Jack Daniels.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New But Jack's initials are NOT "JB"
jb4
     American "Palestinians" la raza - (boxley) - (46)
         They are right - (bluke) - (41)
             lol. Bluke, you are so bitter - (cwbrenn)
             That would be funny... - (bepatient)
             Let's give it back to the Apache. - (marlowe) - (38)
                 Utes, Navajo, and Hopi IIRC. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                 And why not? (msg) -NT - (bluke) - (36)
                     Perhaps for the same reason... - (jb4) - (35)
                         A little history - (bluke) - (34)
                             Is that like Israel? - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                                 Gobbledygook. Pangyria for the Pangyrians. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 In a way, yes - (bluke)
                                 Not really - (bluke) - (12)
                                     So what? There were other people there before *that*! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         Do you know any Ur-Canaanites? - (bluke) - (3)
                                             For suitably twisted values of "cease" and "continous". - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 I feel sorry for you - (bluke) - (1)
                                                     Bingo! - (CRConrad)
                                     Legalistic gooblygook at its finest. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                         Based on what does all else belong to someone else - (bluke) - (3)
                                             Same old same old BS from BS-Luke - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 So then - take back the artificial creation of 'Saud'i - (Ashton)
                                                 Same old lack of historical knowledge from you - (bluke)
                                         Amazing - (bluke) - (1)
                                             Re: Amazing - (a6l6e6x)
                             By that logic... - (jb4) - (17)
                                 My point was - (bluke) - (16)
                                     ...And no FEWER rights, either! - (jb4) - (15)
                                         Boys.. Boys!!___ it's much simpler than that - - (Ashton) - (14)
                                             Oh, quit being so offensively neutral, "boy"! - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                                 Ooo Ooo - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                     A wimp? - (CRConrad)
                                                 Neutral! may ass - (Ashton)
                                                 "Irish Whiskey"? - (jb4) - (9)
                                                     Yeah, they can't spell "Whisky". - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                         Either "J&B" (a pretty good blended whisky) - (Ric Locke) - (7)
                                                             Also - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                 Real Men\ufffd drink, er sip Armagnac.. (Women are too smart to) -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     Armagnac? Fancy name - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                                                                         ...for Apfelkorn! (Naah, not really.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                             The trouble w/ Apfelkorn... - (jb4)
                                                                 Only Jim Beam? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                     But Jack's initials are NOT "JB" -NT - (jb4)
         What is the point - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             What will your reaction be ... - (bluke) - (2)
                 Depends - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     Me too. But then you and I would end up in a New - (Ashton)

Everytime I hear the word 'Cthulhu', I go buy more guns.
492 ms