IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're damn right he would be
The male would be called a rapist, child molester, scum of Earth, etc. etc. About this we here Broom wishing he could get some young strange, tittering about the rock video model, etc. etc. what a babe etc. etc.

Any more questions?
-drl
Collapse Edited by deSitter June 30, 2004, 01:15:06 PM EDT
You're damn right they would be
The male would be called a rapist, child molester, scum of Earth, etc. etc. About this we here Broom wishing he could get some young strange, tittering about the rock video model, etc. etc. what a babe etc. etc.

Any more questions?
-drl
New Horniness
We have observed across the millennia that: males tend to want wham-bam-thankYoumaam Action, at the drop of a (remembered pix of a naked breast from 6 months ago) Typically, their threshold for mere erectile over-function is rilly LOW.

Females OTOH (as a precious few of us males.. have at last come to vaguely comprehend, and then.. just occasionally) are Different - in their internal imagery and also the physiology of reaching-Horniness. Behaviour-Next: escalates any subsequent metaphor into can-o-worms territory.

Attempting to roll-*both* into some fucking CPA/MBA-Hoary Law of Equivalence, including even! the entire pseudo-'science' of THE LAW cha cha cha

-- is an exercise doomed to utter ridiculousness on its face, even in This fucked-up wannabe-Theocracy.

This dog can't walk; screw any 'hunting'.

I'm with the crowd that deems (and from personal experience + very-close hearsay of a variety of Others's experience) - This Boy Child was in No {likely} Way ""Exploited"" ' Damaged. He was merely too fucking braindead/callow to recognize a most improbable *Pure Gift* -- and years from now, when he has a better functioning mind - IF he doesn't hang with the crowd having no hopes of ever getting one:

He will reaize what a Cosummate Ass he was | regularly and deservingly: flaggelating his sorry ass-personality.. Every Time he reflects on the matter. <<<

And he has Earned that future suffering, in spades.

Peace.. for the unfortunate (and foolishly! altruistic) latest-Puritan-victim of our terminally-Fucked mechano-kultur. She shall be excoriated by the simpering hypocrites spewing their OT-Xian Right-eous-ness. cha cha Cha As always.
(Like the currently!-dabbling-engaged Senators in that sorry-assed Impeachment freak-show by Repos / for Repos / of our Times.)

(Gotta see about how to send a few $$ to her legal defense, lest the insufferable prigs succeed in locking her up til she's as dead, dried-out as Ashcroft was when he was 15. 10? 5..?)

Oh.. ie Pshaw.

Edit typo
Expand Edited by Ashton June 30, 2004, 05:34:01 PM EDT
New Ah, "Tea and Sympathy".
Alex

"If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said." -- Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve chairman
     Not the typical teacher / kid couple - (broomberg) - (75)
         Ugh, toxic -NT - (deSitter)
         little shyte was braggin to whoever would listen - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup. Further reading shows I was right -NT - (broomberg)
         Best quote - (drewk)
         Darn it! - (lister) - (61)
             Re: Darn it! - (deSitter) - (60)
                 Are you insane? - (broomberg) - (1)
                     Ditto. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 How can you say something so stupid? - (drewk)
                 Ditto Ditto - (lister) - (56)
                     Invert the sexes -NT - (deSitter) - (55)
                         Don't have to - (broomberg) - (3)
                             Re: Don't have to - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Reread my change - (broomberg)
                             Yes -NT - (deSitter)
                         Yep, double standard - (lister) - (46)
                             Slight correction. - (inthane-chan) - (42)
                                 I'm in that group. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                                     You knoiw? I think you're actually good for me... - (hnick) - (39)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                                         By request: - (admin)
                                         This I deem an unfair reading of the simile - (Ashton) - (35)
                                             As always ... You Get It. And hnick et. al. don't. - (mmoffitt)
                                             And I disagree - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                                 Re: And I disagree - (Ashton) - (14)
                                                     You should not drop marriage from the statement - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                         Are we going to argue the meaning of "likely"? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                             Read my response to you below - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                                 Haven't read below, but I think I see the nub. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                     There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                         And the "myth" I actually experienced. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                             Sincere question - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Must? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                     Heh, must've seen too much Lifetime with my wife -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                         She makes you watch that too? Thought it was only me ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             There's more to your experience than that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                 Of course not. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Exactly -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                         Re: There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (Nightowl)
                                                 And so, what? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     Nice ad hominems - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                         FWIW I agree with your statement of The Problem - (Ashton)
                                                         I guess I'm just thick. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                             I finally figured out the disconnect - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                 Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     No argument there - (broomberg)
                                                                     You've said nothing indicating that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         Well, that certainly wasn't my intent. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Exactly, that's the tightrope that I have in mind - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Loving lovely Love - (Ashton)
                                             Still disagree - (hnick) - (6)
                                                 I am so glad my daughter has greater perspective than you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Your POV understood - (Ashton)
                                                 The phrase "wife-whore dichotomy"... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     I "grew upwards" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         Point - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Care to enlighten me? - (mmoffitt)
                                         Thanks for the sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Throwing kindling onto the fire then running away fast - (lincoln)
                             No - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Sure - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Re: Sure - - (deSitter)
                         Equate the sexes - (ChrisR) - (3)
                             You're damn right he would be - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Horniness - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Ah, "Tea and Sympathy". -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So, size doesn't matter after all I guess. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Simple Puritanism; our Muslim roots + hypocrisy. Victim!? -NT - (Ashton)
         Ahh, a successful thread - (broomberg) - (6)
             Gracias -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Who told you? - (drewk) - (3)
                 Older brothers - (broomberg) - (2)
                     TLA on South Street? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Yup - (broomberg)
             Re: Ahh, a successful thread - (deSitter)

Looks like a helluva party to me! Begone evil spirits!!
314 ms