IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The phrase "wife-whore dichotomy"...
keeps running through my mind as this discussion continues.

Anyone who has read some feminist literature will understand.

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New I "grew upwards"
amidst the writing, then reading, pondering (and locally various practising of) those epistles.

The Anger was justified, if ever there were justification. "Woman as Chattel" [as in Chattel Mortgage\ufffd] said it all, for those able to extrapolate exponentially from that core.

What individuals did with that anger - Ah.. There was/is the litmus.

That battle is far from over; we hear its excesses right Here in River City, from putatively 'enlightened' folk, too.

(And that battle will continue to rage until the word whore is as unwelcome in even flame-'conversation' as, Dick Cheney would be unwelcome at a farmily picnic, except perhaps, stuffed & mounted?)

From the catacombs catechisms -

The Truth shall set you Free
but first it will Piss You Off!

G. Steinem

A man's home is his nursery
Clare Booth Luce, IIRC

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a Sacrament.
from Zyklon B {named obv. after the cyanide-mix used by Nazis}

cha cha cha
New Point
What individuals did with that anger - Ah.. There was/is the litmus.

I think that more than a few of us can empathize with that statement...

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
     Not the typical teacher / kid couple - (broomberg) - (75)
         Ugh, toxic -NT - (deSitter)
         little shyte was braggin to whoever would listen - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup. Further reading shows I was right -NT - (broomberg)
         Best quote - (drewk)
         Darn it! - (lister) - (61)
             Re: Darn it! - (deSitter) - (60)
                 Are you insane? - (broomberg) - (1)
                     Ditto. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 How can you say something so stupid? - (drewk)
                 Ditto Ditto - (lister) - (56)
                     Invert the sexes -NT - (deSitter) - (55)
                         Don't have to - (broomberg) - (3)
                             Re: Don't have to - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Reread my change - (broomberg)
                             Yes -NT - (deSitter)
                         Yep, double standard - (lister) - (46)
                             Slight correction. - (inthane-chan) - (42)
                                 I'm in that group. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                                     You knoiw? I think you're actually good for me... - (hnick) - (39)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                                         By request: - (admin)
                                         This I deem an unfair reading of the simile - (Ashton) - (35)
                                             As always ... You Get It. And hnick et. al. don't. - (mmoffitt)
                                             And I disagree - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                                 Re: And I disagree - (Ashton) - (14)
                                                     You should not drop marriage from the statement - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                         Are we going to argue the meaning of "likely"? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                             Read my response to you below - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                                 Haven't read below, but I think I see the nub. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                     There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                         And the "myth" I actually experienced. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                             Sincere question - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Must? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                     Heh, must've seen too much Lifetime with my wife -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                         She makes you watch that too? Thought it was only me ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             There's more to your experience than that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                 Of course not. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Exactly -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                         Re: There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (Nightowl)
                                                 And so, what? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     Nice ad hominems - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                         FWIW I agree with your statement of The Problem - (Ashton)
                                                         I guess I'm just thick. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                             I finally figured out the disconnect - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                 Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     No argument there - (broomberg)
                                                                     You've said nothing indicating that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         Well, that certainly wasn't my intent. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Exactly, that's the tightrope that I have in mind - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Loving lovely Love - (Ashton)
                                             Still disagree - (hnick) - (6)
                                                 I am so glad my daughter has greater perspective than you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Your POV understood - (Ashton)
                                                 The phrase "wife-whore dichotomy"... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     I "grew upwards" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         Point - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Care to enlighten me? - (mmoffitt)
                                         Thanks for the sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Throwing kindling onto the fire then running away fast - (lincoln)
                             No - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Sure - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Re: Sure - - (deSitter)
                         Equate the sexes - (ChrisR) - (3)
                             You're damn right he would be - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Horniness - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Ah, "Tea and Sympathy". -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So, size doesn't matter after all I guess. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Simple Puritanism; our Muslim roots + hypocrisy. Victim!? -NT - (Ashton)
         Ahh, a successful thread - (broomberg) - (6)
             Gracias -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Who told you? - (drewk) - (3)
                 Older brothers - (broomberg) - (2)
                     TLA on South Street? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Yup - (broomberg)
             Re: Ahh, a successful thread - (deSitter)

Got a question? Ask it here.
112 ms