IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't have to
I can only speak from experience (or personal lack thereof). So I CAN speak for guys. Anyone who tells you having sex with a willing, well built, gorgeous, young teacher, for a guy student, at age 14, is harmful, and ALSO should be punished for it (as you said), is a repressed whack job.

On the other hand, since you told ME to, YOU invert the sexes.

The kid is guilty too. He allowed this bitch to ruin her own life. May his weener rot off. 14 is plenty old enough to know wrong and right.

Would you pass this judgement on a 14 year old girl?
Expand Edited by broomberg June 30, 2004, 06:42:04 AM EDT
New Re: Don't have to
Well, my nephew down here is in jail for statutory rape. He was 22, she was 15. He didn't know. Her parents let him come over and stay. Then they decided, out of the blue, to prosecute. According to the law, he isn't "lewd and lascivious" - he's a rapist, forced to be on lists, register with police, etc.

I say again - invert the sexes. It's a goddamn double standard and piss on it. Feminism in action.

-drl
New Reread my change
Going to work, not ignoring you...
New Yes
-drl
     Not the typical teacher / kid couple - (broomberg) - (75)
         Ugh, toxic -NT - (deSitter)
         little shyte was braggin to whoever would listen - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup. Further reading shows I was right -NT - (broomberg)
         Best quote - (drewk)
         Darn it! - (lister) - (61)
             Re: Darn it! - (deSitter) - (60)
                 Are you insane? - (broomberg) - (1)
                     Ditto. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 How can you say something so stupid? - (drewk)
                 Ditto Ditto - (lister) - (56)
                     Invert the sexes -NT - (deSitter) - (55)
                         Don't have to - (broomberg) - (3)
                             Re: Don't have to - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Reread my change - (broomberg)
                             Yes -NT - (deSitter)
                         Yep, double standard - (lister) - (46)
                             Slight correction. - (inthane-chan) - (42)
                                 I'm in that group. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                                     You knoiw? I think you're actually good for me... - (hnick) - (39)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (pwhysall)
                                         By request: - (admin)
                                         This I deem an unfair reading of the simile - (Ashton) - (35)
                                             As always ... You Get It. And hnick et. al. don't. - (mmoffitt)
                                             And I disagree - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                                 Re: And I disagree - (Ashton) - (14)
                                                     You should not drop marriage from the statement - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                         Are we going to argue the meaning of "likely"? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                             Read my response to you below - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                                 Haven't read below, but I think I see the nub. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                     There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                         And the "myth" I actually experienced. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                             Sincere question - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Must? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                     Heh, must've seen too much Lifetime with my wife -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                         She makes you watch that too? Thought it was only me ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             There's more to your experience than that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                 Of course not. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Exactly -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                         Re: There is the reality, there is *also* the myth - (Nightowl)
                                                 And so, what? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     Nice ad hominems - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                         FWIW I agree with your statement of The Problem - (Ashton)
                                                         I guess I'm just thick. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                             I finally figured out the disconnect - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                 Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                     No argument there - (broomberg)
                                                                     You've said nothing indicating that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         Well, that certainly wasn't my intent. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Exactly, that's the tightrope that I have in mind - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Loving lovely Love - (Ashton)
                                             Still disagree - (hnick) - (6)
                                                 I am so glad my daughter has greater perspective than you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Your POV understood - (Ashton)
                                                 The phrase "wife-whore dichotomy"... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     I "grew upwards" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         Point - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Care to enlighten me? - (mmoffitt)
                                         Thanks for the sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Throwing kindling onto the fire then running away fast - (lincoln)
                             No - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Sure - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Re: Sure - - (deSitter)
                         Equate the sexes - (ChrisR) - (3)
                             You're damn right he would be - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 Horniness - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Ah, "Tea and Sympathy". -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So, size doesn't matter after all I guess. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Simple Puritanism; our Muslim roots + hypocrisy. Victim!? -NT - (Ashton)
         Ahh, a successful thread - (broomberg) - (6)
             Gracias -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Who told you? - (drewk) - (3)
                 Older brothers - (broomberg) - (2)
                     TLA on South Street? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Yup - (broomberg)
             Re: Ahh, a successful thread - (deSitter)

That's the kind of brilliant thinking that propelled you onto public access.
205 ms