IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Of course not, asshole
It is hard to flame wet dishrags. It is unfair to flame people without a decent supply of guts.

Which makes you a prime target...

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New I forgot, you're Canadian
You believe in "fair fights" and all that happy horseshit. No wonder we beat you in the Revolutionary War.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Some victory
You proved yourself more of a bother to govern than you were worth. Which is why you were allowed to remain a country after the war of 1812.

Of course proud marines like you remember a little selectively. You just try to forget those painful facts..put them in a box along with memories of being drunk under the table by a bunch of 70 year old women. (How much of that gig in an RV park do you remember..and admit to?)

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Remember it? Hell I've got *pictures*
No, not those kind of pictures.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I hope someone got good blackmail money for them :-P
     It FUCKING WELL WASN'T "in response to [your] post"... - (CRConrad) - (35)
         My, we are a grumpy bastard. - (bepatient) - (34)
             Re: My, we are a grumpy bastard. - (Nightowl) - (33)
                 Stop being fluffy... - (pwhysall) - (32)
                     Re: Stop being fluffy... - (Nightowl) - (31)
                         Hang around here and IT WILL HAVE TO BECOME YOUR STYLE! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                             Re: Hang around here and IT WILL HAVE TO BECOME YOUR STYLE! - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                 Think of it as a second language... - (hnick) - (19)
                                     Re: Think of it as a second language... - (Nightowl) - (18)
                                         But what do people get upset at you about? - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                             Re: But what do people get upset at you about? - (orion) - (9)
                                                 Re: But what do people get upset at you about? - (Nightowl)
                                                 I'm not mad about your cussing me out - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                     Would somebody fucking FLAME SOMEONE already? - (drewk) - (6)
                                                         ? -NT - (admin)
                                                         Of course not, asshole - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                             I forgot, you're Canadian - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Some victory - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                     Remember it? Hell I've got *pictures* - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         I hope someone got good blackmail money for them :-P -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Re: But what do people get upset at you about? - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 I was talking about people around here - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                     Re: I was talking about people around here - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                         No need to apologize about talking past each other - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Re: No need to apologize about talking past each other - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                 I Am What I am ( was Re: No need to apologize) - (Nightowl)
                                             After some thought, Ben... (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                         Gosh.. I missed a whole Fluffy Purple Dinosaur Flamewar :( - (Ashton) - (8)
                             dont you be fucking raggin my shoes!!! :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                 OK. We now return you to our regularly scheduled -NT - (Ashton)
                             No idea what you mean ( was Re: Gosh.. I missed a ...) - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                 Neither does anyone else. I wouldn't worry about it. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 OK. I failed. No big deal. Change to owls. - (Ashton)
                                 "talking past each other" - (static) - (2)
                                     Exactly - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Re: Exactly - (Nightowl)

Dr. Ashton prescribes a nice warm cup of cloaca cocoa.
102 ms