It just isn't in her personality to flame someone.

Well stated, Norman. :)

Use to be in my personality but I am working on getting it out, I'm trying to show mercy to people now.

Hope you aren't still mad at me for the last time I cussed you out. I was out of line and I am sorry about it.

If you are referring to me, I'm not still mad. I know you were going through some things then. Besides, you're an example of how assertive I was being. You are probably the first person I ever took a strong stand against in my group, as in put you on moderate and started regulating you at the time. It was a hard decision, but I felt I had to.

Most recently though, I did that with someone else, and he is the person that is creating all the problems. He didn't handle it well, he quit my groups, told me to go away, and then started screaming when I did. I feel guilty about not giving him another chance, but honestly, I gave him a lot of chances and I'm really tired of his BS. So I've been standing my ground with him, which is pissing him off big time.

Sometimes I wish I'd never heard of the SWFC, but then I wouldn't have my coolest friend on the internet, Ginny from the Philippines. :) Guess you take the good with the bad.

Nightowl >8#