IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Now viewing page 519 of 538
     LOTR pseudo-line for Malraux. - (static) - (1)
         ROFL! - (admin)
     Steve.Jobs@Apple.com - (nking) - (1)
         iSpleen - it's made of meat - (wharris2)
     Dave Barry on Windows XP - (Silverlock) - (2)
         Heh, another nice quote - (wharris2) - (1)
             Lilly the phone operator - (nking)
     "99 bottles of beer on the wall" in code - (bconnors) - (2)
         Worthy of a PhD in abnormal psych. - (Ashton)
         Tim Robinson? - (ChrisR)
     Student Bloopers - (Meerkat) - (3)
         Re: Student Bloopers - hmmm Unclear on Concept? - (Ashton) - (2)
             With apologies to all physics markers out there... - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 Physics is Phun! - (nking)
     why do Canadians do it doggy style? - (boxley) - (6)
         and I was expecting - (SpiceWare) - (4)
             Difference between Canadians and Canoes - (boxley) - (3)
                 That's because... - (inthane-chan)
                 Re: Difference between Canadians and Canoes - (lister) - (1)
                     My Brother at a village inn in Phoenix left a quarter - (boxley)
         Beer in one hand, remote in other! - (lister)
     Microsoft Developer's 12 Days of Christmas. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
         That's beautiful. -NT - (static) - (1)
             And true. :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
     What do you call a small army in the Shire? - (cforde) - (35)
         Did you Orcastrate that? -NT - (Ashton) - (34)
             That's beneath you. - (static) - (33)
                 Gollum.. I be sorry :( -NT - (Ashton) - (32)
                     Nah... - (static) - (31)
                         These pun wars are getting hobbitual. -NT - (bepatient) - (30)
                             Bomb(adil)s Away!____________(I'm Mordorifed To say) -NT - (Ashton)
                             No point in going half(ling)-way. er... -NT - (static) - (1)
                                 As a creature of Hobbit, what a way to ring in the new year? - (nking)
                             Yes, but they've got a nice ring to them - (kmself) - (26)
                                 Sauron't you the one who orc-estrated this? -NT - (bepatient) - (25)
                                     Ok, I guess I did have a Smaug look on my face -NT - (kmself) - (24)
                                         Long as no one gets Aragorn-ant about it.. -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
                                             Saruman, but this is getting ridiculous. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (22)
                                                 You should be ashamed of your-elves. - (admin) - (21)
                                                     This thread is on its last Legolas. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (20)
                                                         Sounds to me as if y'all's Baggins for mercy -NT - (kmself) - (19)
                                                             Gimli a break. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (18)
                                                                 Gah! The Gimli one's been used! I was caught off Isengard. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (17)
                                                                     Just Beren grin it... - (admin) - (16)
                                                                         If, .... Arwen this get's read, just ignore it. -NT - (Silverlock) - (15)
                                                                             What are you all Tolkien about? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                                                                                 Nothing but bad puns... and I'm Bored of the Things. -NT - (admin) - (13)
                                                                                     Ent-ropy will set in on little furry feet.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Hey, was that a Frodoian slip? -NT - (drewk) - (11)
                                                                                         I'm not telling... - (admin) - (10)
                                                                                             OT: Turn off the computer and back away slowly - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                                                 Re: OT: Turn off the computer and back away slowly - (admin) - (8)
                                                                                                     Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your modem -NT - (wharris2)
                                                                                                     Save yer Elbereth.. the sheep shall be Shired! -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                         Gil-Galad we agree. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                                                                                             Haven't seen LOTR, I'm still OneRing what yer on about -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Don't get Tol kien on it; you might forget yours-elf.. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Elrond away...orc you gimli sum a-dat pippin hot popcorn. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                                         Saw that advertised on a Bilboard! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                             how elvish trying to make money on LOR -NT - (boxley)
     Did you hear the one... - (pwhysall)
     So this guy finds a lamp on the beach - (drewk) - (4)
         I heard it differently - (nking) - (2)
             Well, that would be why I said ... - (drewk)
             So did I... - (bepatient)
         YAN - (Ashton)
Now viewing page 519 of 538

Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe found in Chemical and Engineering News.
2,651 ms