IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Save yer Elbereth.. the sheep shall be Shired!
New Gil-Galad we agree.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Haven't seen LOTR, I'm still OneRing what yer on about
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Don't get Tol kien on it; you might forget yours-elf..
New Elrond away...orc you gimli sum a-dat pippin hot popcorn.
New Saw that advertised on a Bilboard!
New how elvish trying to make money on LOR
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     What do you call a small army in the Shire? - (cforde) - (35)
         Did you Orcastrate that? -NT - (Ashton) - (34)
             That's beneath you. - (static) - (33)
                 Gollum.. I be sorry :( -NT - (Ashton) - (32)
                     Nah... - (static) - (31)
                         These pun wars are getting hobbitual. -NT - (bepatient) - (30)
                             Bomb(adil)s Away!____________(I'm Mordorifed To say) -NT - (Ashton)
                             No point in going half(ling)-way. er... -NT - (static) - (1)
                                 As a creature of Hobbit, what a way to ring in the new year? - (nking)
                             Yes, but they've got a nice ring to them - (kmself) - (26)
                                 Sauron't you the one who orc-estrated this? -NT - (bepatient) - (25)
                                     Ok, I guess I did have a Smaug look on my face -NT - (kmself) - (24)
                                         Long as no one gets Aragorn-ant about it.. -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
                                             Saruman, but this is getting ridiculous. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (22)
                                                 You should be ashamed of your-elves. - (admin) - (21)
                                                     This thread is on its last Legolas. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (20)
                                                         Sounds to me as if y'all's Baggins for mercy -NT - (kmself) - (19)
                                                             Gimli a break. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (18)
                                                                 Gah! The Gimli one's been used! I was caught off Isengard. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (17)
                                                                     Just Beren grin it... - (admin) - (16)
                                                                         If, .... Arwen this get's read, just ignore it. -NT - (Silverlock) - (15)
                                                                             What are you all Tolkien about? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                                                                                 Nothing but bad puns... and I'm Bored of the Things. -NT - (admin) - (13)
                                                                                     Ent-ropy will set in on little furry feet.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Hey, was that a Frodoian slip? -NT - (drewk) - (11)
                                                                                         I'm not telling... - (admin) - (10)
                                                                                             OT: Turn off the computer and back away slowly - (drewk) - (9)
                                                                                                 Re: OT: Turn off the computer and back away slowly - (admin) - (8)
                                                                                                     Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your modem -NT - (wharris2)
                                                                                                     Save yer Elbereth.. the sheep shall be Shired! -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                         Gil-Galad we agree. -NT - (cwbrenn) - (5)
                                                                                                             Haven't seen LOTR, I'm still OneRing what yer on about -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Don't get Tol kien on it; you might forget yours-elf.. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Elrond away...orc you gimli sum a-dat pippin hot popcorn. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                                         Saw that advertised on a Bilboard! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                             how elvish trying to make money on LOR -NT - (boxley)

It's Microsoft clearly boiling the frogs...
78 ms