IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The job ain't complete...
Again, am I suffering from early dementia?

No, you're suffering from PHB meningitis, a sometimes fatal inflamation of the brain caused by the total lack of one in a nearby PHB.

There are several cures, most of which will land the sufferer (that would be you) in jail for several years (but would be imminently satisfying, and would also result in immediate relief).
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New funny thing is this is not the boss but the co-workers:)
I think they are getting layoffitis, the need to justify theirs by documenting that I am not doing mine by team standards which they make up as they go along. A document is not a document. A procedure is not a procedure ad nausium. The funny part is I have looked at that issue from the the companies best interest, dispassionately, and from a strictly finacial,(people making less can do what I do) and senority basis, some people making the same and doing the same sorta job have been there 12 and 17 yrs respectivly, it would be my behind out the door. Getting old though
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     mundane topic documentation - (boxley) - (9)
         Re: mundane topic documentation - (gtall)
         If possible... - (Yendor) - (3)
             must be Word2k then reformatted for notes 5.6(incompatable) - (boxley) - (2)
                 wondering burokrusee when action slows - (tablizer) - (1)
                     no having a job IS the problem - (boxley)
         Stepping stone idea. - (static) - (1)
             done counts against our bonus:) -NT - (boxley)
         The job ain't complete... - (jb4) - (1)
             funny thing is this is not the boss but the co-workers:) - (boxley)

tar: Premature end of archive
34 ms