IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If possible...
...I recommend [link|http://www.lyx.org/|LyX] for documentation on Linux.

You don't need to worry about things like margins; it obviates that need entirely. No such thing as "center" -- you just choose the style of formatting to apply to the text (from a limited, but very useful list), and away it goes. The LyX language is derived from TeX/LaTeX, so it's easily converted to, say, PS for final printing output...

It's not the easiest thing to install, but once you get it up and running, it's pretty damn slick. At work, I've got a document that details how to install it (at least for RH 7.0). Lemme know if you want it...
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New must be Word2k then reformatted for notes 5.6(incompatable)
The group isnt that bad, just right now we dont have an active customer. I pray we get busy so I can get out from underfoot.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New wondering burokrusee when action slows
>> Now what does incorrect margins (due to fscking notes and word incompatibilities) have to do with reviewing content? ........The group isnt that bad, just right now we dont have an active customer. I pray we get busy so I can get out from underfoot. <<

New nitty snags are often invented when things start to slow down. It is like Snot-Free-Nose inspection if the troops have been waiting too long without action. Booger citations become a big deal.

Look at the brite side: at least you have a job.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     mundane topic documentation - (boxley) - (9)
         Re: mundane topic documentation - (gtall)
         If possible... - (Yendor) - (3)
             must be Word2k then reformatted for notes 5.6(incompatable) - (boxley) - (2)
                 wondering burokrusee when action slows - (tablizer) - (1)
                     no having a job IS the problem - (boxley)
         Stepping stone idea. - (static) - (1)
             done counts against our bonus:) -NT - (boxley)
         The job ain't complete... - (jb4) - (1)
             funny thing is this is not the boss but the co-workers:) - (boxley)

Rain, rain, go away. I can't stand you for one more day.
41 ms