IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is Galactic-Center for *Irony*
Yes, all those things are true about entire sequences of bestial acts by IDF et al. Most each one equivalently responded to in kind, so that there is no longer a path to be traced back to First Insult.

Israel exists - mainly solely? for the fact of the Holocaust. It follows that the founders came immediately from bestial treatment at the hands of "advanced Europen University 'minds' [+ mindsets of a much larger slice.. of rabble]". As the 'Golden Rule' is present in most-all Corp religions incl Islam -- neither side has any excuse for the bestiality; perhaps the Israelis have the least excuse, given the Holocaust, Experienced.

Since then ... as I see it - the absence of a fully funtioning UN; one officially ceded Real Power of International Tribunal - this fact of omission has guaranteed the inevitability of Two trying to inhabit One Space, complicated by the understandable feelings (as often mentioned succinctly by Box) that.

"Jews Must Have an actual *Place* in the world where it is not open season on the killing of Jews"

Recently, from Britain and Statespersons elsewhere, it has been Noticed that: no 'solution' for 'Iraq' can next exist without FIRST Addressing the intractable morass of Jew/Arab right next door. Were Dubya not the hopelessly ill-read and inept creature that he is; were he not surrounded by ideologues -- both Iraq AND the interminable Israel/Palestine Questions might well accede to a strengthening of the World Court and a brilliant FIRST STRIKE! of Intelligence upon the intransigence of the perpetually warring pair.

But we have at our (US) disposal neither brilliance nor the will to undertake anything resembling: incisive attention to Root Causes. We have instead, a Fundamentalist cabal of sl. different stripe -- posturing, mouthing platitudes and ready to shoot up a succession of EZ-target "Axes of Evul". Indefinitely and next. All of these players are about Me-Me-Me: US hegemony guaranteed forever.

*We* are no better than they - and we Damn Sure are Not "the solution"!
(even at home; never mind 'fixing the world' into a US-malleable configuration, too!)

Let him who is without brains cast the first epithet!
THAT's *Our Motto* for '02 and until impeachment.

Ashton
New on impeachment Conyers "sadly" opted out :(
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New RATS !! ___penguins flapping wings on ice-cliff.
     In memoriam: Rachel Corrie - (marlowe) - (54)
         Well that pretty much says everything - (jake123) - (1)
             Re: Well that pretty much says everything - (deSitter)
         even forrest gump would have had the sense to stay - (boxley) - (8)
             I guess she figured that the IDF's bulldozer drivers - (jake123) - (6)
                 The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (boxley) - (4)
                     Re: The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         I am somewhat pragmatic - (boxley) - (2)
                             Ego-BS about "tactics" and other absurdities. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Well it may or may not have been - (boxley)
                 You gotta admit.... - (Simon_Jester)
             A dreamers rude awakening? - (Silverlock)
         Predictably maudlin response from the puerile machine-mind. -NT - (Ashton)
         More info and the picture just before impact - (boxley) - (41)
             Intriguing.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 thats called a south african accident - (boxley)
                 Something's off - (drewk) - (2)
                     Well, according to CNN and the Globe and Mail - (jake123) - (1)
                         Supports the "accident" conclusion IMO - (drewk)
             We shall hear in a few days - how invisible was this Day-Glo - (Ashton)
             More pictures - (JayMehaffey) - (32)
                 For 2 hours they played with the bulldozers - (boxley) - (31)
                     yup, it was all *their* fault - (rcareaga) - (30)
                         Oh they're definitely at fault.... - (bepatient)
                         wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (boxley) - (28)
                             Re: wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (rcareaga) - (27)
                                 what would happen to a yemeni who snuck into - (boxley) - (26)
                                     Better question - (JayMehaffey) - (25)
                                         change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut -NT - (boxley) - (24)
                                             Re: change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut - (rcareaga) - (23)
                                                 yup. either do something effective or get the fsck out of - (boxley) - (22)
                                                     incoherent -NT - (rcareaga) - (21)
                                                         why pray tell, will those ideas not work - (boxley) - (20)
                                                             Who was the most successful protester of this type in - (jake123) - (19)
                                                                 as far as the ghandi tactics go it would work - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                     That's what I mean - (jake123) - (13)
                                                                         what occupied territories? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                             Well, I went looking for some maps - (jake123) - (11)
                                                                                 ROFL, Ive got some good farmland in Verdun to sell to you - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                     Sauce for the goose, Box - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                         okies (edit added URL) - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                             Once again, sauce for the goose. - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                                                 when did I ever say it was right? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                     Well, I think we can agree on one thing - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                         some form of radiation that effects everyones brain there -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                             Necromatic radiation, maybe? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Whaddya mean? - (jake123)
                                                                                                                 which one :-) romans were nailin em up right and left - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Eh, time is bull. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                 Non-violence. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                     This is Galactic-Center for *Irony* - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         on impeachment Conyers "sadly" opted out :( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             RATS !! ___penguins flapping wings on ice-cliff. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: More info and the picture just before impact - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Calendar Update: It is now "When Wrong is Right" -NT - (mmoffitt)

Oh, for the love of cheese.
167 ms