IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New when did I ever say it was right?
I complained the territories are disputed not occupied. I also mentioned that settlements have to be abandoned and a true state handed to the PA roughly around the pre 67 borders for any progress to be made. I also beleive that once given the statehood they will do their very best to get the rest of it as they have stated many times. I hope that doesnt happen.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Well, I think we can agree on one thing

Handing it over to the current PA leadership will not result in a positive outcome either.

\r\n\r\n

On my first run through University, I met this guy whose father had been an ambassador to those parts. As he told me "I lived there, and as far as I'm concerned, we should just build a wall around them and let them fight it out; those people are crazy."

--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New some form of radiation that effects everyones brain there
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Necromatic radiation, maybe?
Side effect of crucifying the Son of God? ;)

(I'm not going to touch THAT one with a 20 foot electrified cattle prod.)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New Whaddya mean?
Looks to me like you wrapped both hands around it and pulled!

<g,d&rfc>
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New which one :-) romans were nailin em up right and left
until they withdrew in disgust because they couldnt control the bloody place.
has been noted for about 6 thousand years that the occupants have been a stiffnecked argumentative group.
thanx,
bill

New Eh, time is bull.
Yer assuming that necromatic energy only radiates in one direction, boyo...

;)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
     In memoriam: Rachel Corrie - (marlowe) - (54)
         Well that pretty much says everything - (jake123) - (1)
             Re: Well that pretty much says everything - (deSitter)
         even forrest gump would have had the sense to stay - (boxley) - (8)
             I guess she figured that the IDF's bulldozer drivers - (jake123) - (6)
                 The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (boxley) - (4)
                     Re: The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         I am somewhat pragmatic - (boxley) - (2)
                             Ego-BS about "tactics" and other absurdities. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Well it may or may not have been - (boxley)
                 You gotta admit.... - (Simon_Jester)
             A dreamers rude awakening? - (Silverlock)
         Predictably maudlin response from the puerile machine-mind. -NT - (Ashton)
         More info and the picture just before impact - (boxley) - (41)
             Intriguing.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 thats called a south african accident - (boxley)
                 Something's off - (drewk) - (2)
                     Well, according to CNN and the Globe and Mail - (jake123) - (1)
                         Supports the "accident" conclusion IMO - (drewk)
             We shall hear in a few days - how invisible was this Day-Glo - (Ashton)
             More pictures - (JayMehaffey) - (32)
                 For 2 hours they played with the bulldozers - (boxley) - (31)
                     yup, it was all *their* fault - (rcareaga) - (30)
                         Oh they're definitely at fault.... - (bepatient)
                         wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (boxley) - (28)
                             Re: wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (rcareaga) - (27)
                                 what would happen to a yemeni who snuck into - (boxley) - (26)
                                     Better question - (JayMehaffey) - (25)
                                         change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut -NT - (boxley) - (24)
                                             Re: change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut - (rcareaga) - (23)
                                                 yup. either do something effective or get the fsck out of - (boxley) - (22)
                                                     incoherent -NT - (rcareaga) - (21)
                                                         why pray tell, will those ideas not work - (boxley) - (20)
                                                             Who was the most successful protester of this type in - (jake123) - (19)
                                                                 as far as the ghandi tactics go it would work - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                     That's what I mean - (jake123) - (13)
                                                                         what occupied territories? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                             Well, I went looking for some maps - (jake123) - (11)
                                                                                 ROFL, Ive got some good farmland in Verdun to sell to you - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                     Sauce for the goose, Box - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                         okies (edit added URL) - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                             Once again, sauce for the goose. - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                                                 when did I ever say it was right? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                     Well, I think we can agree on one thing - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                         some form of radiation that effects everyones brain there -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                             Necromatic radiation, maybe? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Whaddya mean? - (jake123)
                                                                                                                 which one :-) romans were nailin em up right and left - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Eh, time is bull. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                 Non-violence. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                     This is Galactic-Center for *Irony* - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         on impeachment Conyers "sadly" opted out :( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             RATS !! ___penguins flapping wings on ice-cliff. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: More info and the picture just before impact - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Calendar Update: It is now "When Wrong is Right" -NT - (mmoffitt)

This is leading up to dirtsnakes, I can tell...
526 ms