IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8
You dont declair the train driver at fault. Certainly not if he's IDF. At most, toss him a pastry. Marlowe's piece didn't surprise me. Yours perhaps shouldn't have, given a documented predisposition to justify Israeli conduct in all things, but--it did, a bit.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New I am somewhat pragmatic
If you are planning on disrupting a house demolition use HE on the dozer not HER.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Ego-BS about "tactics" and other absurdities.
Without seeing film, I'd have to suppose that - it was a FUCKING ACCIDENT. I'd prefer to attribute to that human dozer-jockey that minimal soup\ufffdon of humanity as would have hit the brake or swerved, had not.. his view been obstructed.

She tripped; he may have seen her fleeing and presumed she made it. Anything else - and especially any attempt to justify the dozer-jock having Intended to run over her! - is pure marlowesque bloody mindlessness. Intent is all - only a marlowe would have relished the chance To Show Her! and then Wave the Flag in 'triumph' of machine-brain over human.

Nintendo couch-potato tactical BS, engaged in by callow 11 yos practising bravado 101-Remedial.

Ashton
New Well it may or may not have been
It must be well known to the locals that putting a human chain american style wouldnt stop the dozer from coming in or they all would be doing it. They attempt to clear the house(s) holler get out of the way then charge the building. I do think that If he had seen her he would not have backed over her so will assume accident at this point.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     In memoriam: Rachel Corrie - (marlowe) - (54)
         Well that pretty much says everything - (jake123) - (1)
             Re: Well that pretty much says everything - (deSitter)
         even forrest gump would have had the sense to stay - (boxley) - (8)
             I guess she figured that the IDF's bulldozer drivers - (jake123) - (6)
                 The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (boxley) - (4)
                     Re: The dozer from pictures I have seen are the size of a d8 - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         I am somewhat pragmatic - (boxley) - (2)
                             Ego-BS about "tactics" and other absurdities. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Well it may or may not have been - (boxley)
                 You gotta admit.... - (Simon_Jester)
             A dreamers rude awakening? - (Silverlock)
         Predictably maudlin response from the puerile machine-mind. -NT - (Ashton)
         More info and the picture just before impact - (boxley) - (41)
             Intriguing.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 thats called a south african accident - (boxley)
                 Something's off - (drewk) - (2)
                     Well, according to CNN and the Globe and Mail - (jake123) - (1)
                         Supports the "accident" conclusion IMO - (drewk)
             We shall hear in a few days - how invisible was this Day-Glo - (Ashton)
             More pictures - (JayMehaffey) - (32)
                 For 2 hours they played with the bulldozers - (boxley) - (31)
                     yup, it was all *their* fault - (rcareaga) - (30)
                         Oh they're definitely at fault.... - (bepatient)
                         wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (boxley) - (28)
                             Re: wrong, Israel is definately at fault - (rcareaga) - (27)
                                 what would happen to a yemeni who snuck into - (boxley) - (26)
                                     Better question - (JayMehaffey) - (25)
                                         change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut -NT - (boxley) - (24)
                                             Re: change that to forign activists and go ahead and cut - (rcareaga) - (23)
                                                 yup. either do something effective or get the fsck out of - (boxley) - (22)
                                                     incoherent -NT - (rcareaga) - (21)
                                                         why pray tell, will those ideas not work - (boxley) - (20)
                                                             Who was the most successful protester of this type in - (jake123) - (19)
                                                                 as far as the ghandi tactics go it would work - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                     That's what I mean - (jake123) - (13)
                                                                         what occupied territories? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                             Well, I went looking for some maps - (jake123) - (11)
                                                                                 ROFL, Ive got some good farmland in Verdun to sell to you - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                     Sauce for the goose, Box - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                         okies (edit added URL) - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                             Once again, sauce for the goose. - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                                                 when did I ever say it was right? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                     Well, I think we can agree on one thing - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                         some form of radiation that effects everyones brain there -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                             Necromatic radiation, maybe? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Whaddya mean? - (jake123)
                                                                                                                 which one :-) romans were nailin em up right and left - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Eh, time is bull. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                 Non-violence. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                     This is Galactic-Center for *Irony* - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         on impeachment Conyers "sadly" opted out :( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             RATS !! ___penguins flapping wings on ice-cliff. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: More info and the picture just before impact - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Calendar Update: It is now "When Wrong is Right" -NT - (mmoffitt)

My own limited experience with his work has struck me as being despondent in tone. I get that, but if I wanted to be hopeless and depressed about the state of the world I would just listen to the voices in my head.
79 ms