IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't worry about it, Brenda.
Ignore Ross. He's been using his automatic 6-D-battery self-flagellation and knob-growing whoopie rod a bit too much lately, I think. Sometimes he's as unstable as Norm, just in spetacularly different ways. ;-)

If John wants to use the forums a lot, it's probably easier if he uses his own account. But if it's just an occasional thing, don't worry about it.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda.
Ignore Ross. He's been using his automatic 6-D-battery self-flagellation and knob-growing whoopie rod a bit too much lately, I think. Sometimes he's as unstable as Norm, just in spetacularly different ways. ;-)

Thanks Scott. And I'm sorry we can't meet with him at this point, but it just doesn't seem like a good judgment call after all this stuff.

If John wants to use the forums a lot, it's probably easier if he uses his own account. But if it's just an occasional thing, don't worry about it.

Thanks and he won't be using it much, I assure you. He's not interested in becoming part of this group, just solving the computer problem we've had for months now.

I'm doing my best not to incite people in here or do anything wrong, and I follow the rules, so if I'm breaking one here at any point, please tell me.

Meanwhile, I'm also trying to find a way to link a photo to here so you can see me and John and my car.. but I haven't sorted out how yet. John said something about having to have the photo on a site.. and we don't have one other than one with our personal info, which isn't an option here.

But I'm on it.

Nightowl >8#
"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
     AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (46)
         Process of elimination. - (admin) - (2)
             Re: Process of elimination. - (Nightowl)
             Questions about the Process of elimination. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Consider running Spybot Search and Destroy - (Another Scott)
         Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (35)
             Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (deSitter) - (28)
                 leave wife and establish own ID - (boxley) - (25)
                     Memory Issues ( was Re: leave wife and establish own ID) - (Nightowl) - (23)
                         sigh if you log out of winders and he logs in new login time -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                             Re: sigh if you log out of winders and he logs... - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Are you using winblow 95 or above - (boxley)
                                 FSCKING IDIOT! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Chill dude. - (Silverlock)
                                 It's not so bad. - (Another Scott)
                                 Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (Nightowl)
                             Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (deSitter) - (12)
                                 Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     I don't believe you, get it? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Put up or shut up. - (admin)
                                     Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl)
                                 naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (Nightowl)
                                 Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this - (orion) - (5)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (orion)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story - (deSitter) - (2)
                                         Then I apologize - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Then I apologize - (Nightowl)
                         Can you create a profile in Opera? - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Can you create a profile in Opera? - (Nightowl)
                     Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 ROSS: Cut. It. Out. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Speaking of ignorance.. - (ben_tilly)
             Spybot program. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Spybots are notoriously bad. - (inthane-chan)
             You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (jake123) - (3)
                 Re: You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     You may have some rogue processes in startup. - (Silverlock)
                     ATTN: late post here. Bad memory ??? - (Ashton)
         You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (orion) - (5)
             Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Update on Andrei (was Re: You shouldn't have a...) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         atdem? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             I figured out what Atdem is! ( was Re: atdem?) - (Nightowl)

All that did was remind me of the fruit in the "Sledgehammer" video by Peter Gabriel.
109 ms