IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can you create a profile in Opera?
I don't use Opera, but Mozilla allows the use of profiles. You can exit the browser and sign in with a different profile so that multiple users can use the browser.

Either that or have John use a different browser like IE to post.

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Re: Can you create a profile in Opera?
I don't use Opera, but Mozilla allows the use of profiles. You can exit the browser and sign in with a different profile so that multiple users can use the browser.

I have no idea what Opera does on that front. Clueless owl! hehee!

Either that or have John use a different browser like IE to post.

It's ok, Scott said he doesn't have to make an ID, since he's only helping me post about Andrei, and really isn't interested in being on here otherwise.

I also offered to have him tell me what to write, and I can sign them too.

I think we're fine. :)

Nightowl >8#

"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
     AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (46)
         Process of elimination. - (admin) - (2)
             Re: Process of elimination. - (Nightowl)
             Questions about the Process of elimination. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Consider running Spybot Search and Destroy - (Another Scott)
         Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (35)
             Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (deSitter) - (28)
                 leave wife and establish own ID - (boxley) - (25)
                     Memory Issues ( was Re: leave wife and establish own ID) - (Nightowl) - (23)
                         sigh if you log out of winders and he logs in new login time -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                             Re: sigh if you log out of winders and he logs... - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Are you using winblow 95 or above - (boxley)
                                 FSCKING IDIOT! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Chill dude. - (Silverlock)
                                 It's not so bad. - (Another Scott)
                                 Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (Nightowl)
                             Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (deSitter) - (12)
                                 Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     I don't believe you, get it? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Put up or shut up. - (admin)
                                     Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl)
                                 naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (Nightowl)
                                 Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this - (orion) - (5)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (orion)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story - (deSitter) - (2)
                                         Then I apologize - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Then I apologize - (Nightowl)
                         Can you create a profile in Opera? - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Can you create a profile in Opera? - (Nightowl)
                     Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 ROSS: Cut. It. Out. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Speaking of ignorance.. - (ben_tilly)
             Spybot program. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Spybots are notoriously bad. - (inthane-chan)
             You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (jake123) - (3)
                 Re: You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     You may have some rogue processes in startup. - (Silverlock)
                     ATTN: late post here. Bad memory ??? - (Ashton)
         You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (orion) - (5)
             Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Update on Andrei (was Re: You shouldn't have a...) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         atdem? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             I figured out what Atdem is! ( was Re: atdem?) - (Nightowl)

The LRPD is never wrong.
68 ms