IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment?
These people are frauds.

If they are not, then they will agree to meet me in person.

We did agree to meet you in person remember? We were talking about meeting. Where would you want to meet? I assure you, John and I are not frauds.

This is something that fucking sicko deadbeat Norm has concocted to jack himself off with.

And this is simply not true.

I posted in here to call on all of your expertise, because I needed help with a technical problem, and still do, and I feel like you all have a vast amount of technical expertise. If you don't want to help me and John out, feel free to say so, and I'll search for another site for help.

And I'll verify my existence to anyone who asks in any "reasonable" way they would like, including by phone or person.

Nightowl >8#

"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
New I don't believe you, get it?
-drl
New Put up or shut up.
Go meet them. Until you do, you're just being an asshole. Very, very tiresome, Ross. Stop it. Now.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment?
Nightowl's husband again. I have no desire to meet deSitter, and I really don't care if anyone believes I'm real or not. I could be Norm, Nightowl, Scott, Linda Ellerbee, Bill Gates, and everybody else. I just want to know if someone has a suggestion on what to do with disappearing Windows 98 memory.

(Nightowl wasn't aware that it wasn't an option to meet with deSitter anymore. I had decided on that a long time ago, and hadn't told her. We had already solved the problem with the video card, and it doesn't look like he's going to provide any more help.)

JohnF
(no separate ID, by the way, as I don't intend to establish a permanent presence here)

"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
     AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (46)
         Process of elimination. - (admin) - (2)
             Re: Process of elimination. - (Nightowl)
             Questions about the Process of elimination. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Consider running Spybot Search and Destroy - (Another Scott)
         Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (35)
             Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (deSitter) - (28)
                 leave wife and establish own ID - (boxley) - (25)
                     Memory Issues ( was Re: leave wife and establish own ID) - (Nightowl) - (23)
                         sigh if you log out of winders and he logs in new login time -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                             Re: sigh if you log out of winders and he logs... - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Are you using winblow 95 or above - (boxley)
                                 FSCKING IDIOT! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Chill dude. - (Silverlock)
                                 It's not so bad. - (Another Scott)
                                 Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (Nightowl)
                             Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (deSitter) - (12)
                                 Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     I don't believe you, get it? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Put up or shut up. - (admin)
                                     Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl)
                                 naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (Nightowl)
                                 Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this - (orion) - (5)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (orion)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story - (deSitter) - (2)
                                         Then I apologize - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Then I apologize - (Nightowl)
                         Can you create a profile in Opera? - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Can you create a profile in Opera? - (Nightowl)
                     Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 ROSS: Cut. It. Out. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Speaking of ignorance.. - (ben_tilly)
             Spybot program. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Spybots are notoriously bad. - (inthane-chan)
             You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (jake123) - (3)
                 Re: You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     You may have some rogue processes in startup. - (Silverlock)
                     ATTN: late post here. Bad memory ??? - (Ashton)
         You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (orion) - (5)
             Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Update on Andrei (was Re: You shouldn't have a...) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         atdem? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             I figured out what Atdem is! ( was Re: atdem?) - (Nightowl)

Any more than we can resent a dog licking its own testicles.
94 ms