First, that particular dream-form almost must be a cultural thing, generated from one's overall attitudes about 'edjaKayshun', 'success' and all the surrounding mythos.

Second, and in this culture - typ. one encounters this first New milieu, after being partially-kicked out of the approving nest, where one was personally regarded in special ways. The metric encountered is rilly John Dewey in its starkest pragmatism ~ demonstrate what you Learned, Now, and for a -numeric- Grade, sucker..

Those rich enough or lucky enough to have encountered mentors whose manner was both less goal-oriented and less dogmatic, might escape early-conditioning of.. what? 'performance anxiety' (WTF That might mean) -- and so might experience less angst about That Grade; might thus actually remain receptive to learning for the Love of becoming less woefully iggerant. This can still happen (!)

(Theory remember): so it's reasonable to expect that most will adapt to these New expectations (now intensified) in a Gaussian way. Some will never get over the shame! of not meeting grade-expectations [Gawd knows where Shame meets Guilt]. Believe that the intensity of related dreams (their inclusion of nakedness or.. a big Wart on one's forehead) might follow from the intensity of the [-] feelings about "academia" which have become a pattern. ~ then,

Tell me what you Fear (if you are among the few who Know)
I'll tell you what your nightmares "are like".
(Well, maybe not *me* but you get the idea)

Ashton Karl Leibnitz
..just watchin the film

Now as to ones replaying ~

{harp arpeggio.. smoke.. incense.. lust}

"ex-requited 'love'.. experience" within a Puritan-based, property-obsessed, toy-besotted kultur [cackle] - Let's Not Even Go there. :-\ufffd