IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Im white trash and proud of it! Have a t shirt that says so
and I know a lot of other people who will step up to claim that moniker. I have sat in a circle jerk of wuppies(whining yuppies) discussing how horrible the price of nikes are and slap my size 11's on the table and go woolworths 10 bucks. Dead silence as my friends wife starts hissing get him the hell out of here.
We are proud to shop at fleamarkets, eat at restaurants called moms and we may order snails but never escargot. We believe in recycling cars and if given a choice between a new mercedes and a 1970 charger with a 440 and a sixpack we will be painting that sucker orange this weekend. We are pro-anti NRA and loud about it. Jesse Ventura is the ultimate icon of white trash. Governor of an important state, gets in the ring as a referee, throws a rassler out of the ring while hollering tell that bastard of an old man of yours he still owes me money. We vote but mostly out of spite. Suspicious of all causes we just wish to be left alone.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Sorry, Bill.. Catch 22 again
See, by def'n - white trash don't understand shit [either..], ain't got no subtlety and - can't say what they 'mean' nohow.

Now I'll agree that dissin' yuppie scum is indeed a sign of sentience. (local contractor's lic plate reads, Die Yuppie Scum but them're the scum what slops His trough too..) And recognizin the shallowness and purposelessness of the Acquisitors of All Things - indicates the possibility.. of havin some other idea of WTF might count (?)

So ya see the Problem: that'd make ya an er Intelleckchal White Trasher.. well OK, Gaussian curve's about everywhere, so maybe yer just

White Recyclables ?!?

:-\ufffd
New white trash aint stupid, we just dont give a rats ass.
hignorant aint stupid, Dont believe me? Try to do some tradin in the mountains, Mr haney on green acres wasnt made up out of whole clothe ya know.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     found a misprint in an edu they must have meant republican - (boxley) - (15)
         Well, whaddya expect? - (inthane-chan) - (11)
             I can see it now... - (Ashton) - (10)
                 Ya know,... - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Re: Ya know,... - (wharris2)
                     Nit - Democratic Leadership Conferen. (DLC) not Southern ... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Gotta start using the Preview thing, that's 2 big 1s in a wk -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Agreement generally.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Is there no hope for the Duma? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             Im white trash and proud of it! Have a t shirt that says so - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Sorry, Bill.. Catch 22 again - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     white trash aint stupid, we just dont give a rats ass. - (boxley)
                             The Constitution is so prescient.. - (Ashton)
         Those are "Dixie-Crats". - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             so my presciousss liberals hijacked the democratic party - (boxley) - (1)
                 Neither, my ssssson. - (Ashton)

At the end of the day, it's still North Dakota.
240 ms