1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Those are "Dixie-Crats".
Not exactly mainstream liberals.
New so my presciousss liberals hijacked the democratic party
and are whining to get it back.
Which party was founded on equality, sound RATIONAL environmental policies as well as recognising the needs of our poorest fellow citizens.

the moderate republicans of course the bull moose party. The democrats at the time were pushing hard on keeping Jim Crowe laws in place.

thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Neither, my ssssson.
Both *parties have rilly Uplifting-sounding planks! Always. It's the thing to 'ssssssay' - so.. it's said.

*The OneParty with Two Right wings where the center is called 'librul' - see? There are no 'Liberals' except as straw-women labels for some moderates in the OneParty. Clear?

The OneParty is 'conservative' of 'principles', like, "he who owns the press has 'Freedom of the Press'". No *new* ideas (ie thus liberal = 'changed' ideas) are needed or wanted. (remember too - it's unMurican to be er 'poor')

Gawd how we *miss* them Commyunists! and their Eevul Empire; how easily was every remotely different idea assigned to *Them*. And we haven't kicked that habit. The rhetoric is *the same* and.. just as intelligent.

Wake me when it's over, please. What was it: 3 years 4 months, 10 days - at least?
     found a misprint in an edu they must have meant republican - (boxley) - (15)
         Well, whaddya expect? - (inthane-chan) - (11)
             I can see it now... - (Ashton) - (10)
                 Ya know,... - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Re: Ya know,... - (wharris2)
                     Nit - Democratic Leadership Conferen. (DLC) not Southern ... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Gotta start using the Preview thing, that's 2 big 1s in a wk -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Agreement generally.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Is there no hope for the Duma? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             Im white trash and proud of it! Have a t shirt that says so - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Sorry, Bill.. Catch 22 again - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     white trash aint stupid, we just dont give a rats ass. - (boxley)
                             The Constitution is so prescient.. - (Ashton)
         Those are "Dixie-Crats". - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             so my presciousss liberals hijacked the democratic party - (boxley) - (1)
                 Neither, my ssssson. - (Ashton)

The Trouble With Lerpadisms.
91 ms