IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Maji has spoken!
Oh, yeah....Iraq sponsored the "attack on America".

Don't Bogart that joint, my friend...pass it over to me ('cuz it must be some mighty good shit!). Or is it that you just haven't been paying attention? Or can't read? or can't comprehend that which you do read? Or simply choose to ignore what ever facts don't fit into your preconcieved notions? (Now, there's a novel affliction, shared with the current Resident and his "administration". At least you're in...well, I was going to say "good company", but there is very little that is good about that "company"!)
jb4
"They lead. They don't manage. The carrot always wins over the stick. Ask your horse. You can lead your horse to water, but you can't manage him to drink."
Richard Kerr, United Technologies Corporation, 1990
Expand Edited by jb4 Dec. 30, 2002, 05:49:39 PM EST
New *Snort*
Don't know why, but the "good company" got me laughin'.
Why should we ask our military to die for cheap oil when the rest of us aren't even being asked to get better mileage?
-[link|http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=14107|Molly Ivins]
     Rumsfeld: We'll take on two at once if we have to. - (marlowe) - (54)
         talk is cheap but North Koreans - (boxley) - (53)
             There's less to Rumsfeld's comments than meet the eye. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 lets discuss a possibility - (boxley) - (2)
                     I suppose the question would be . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         where are the nearest B52's and how long till they get there - (boxley)
             Cruise missiles, bunker busters. - (marlowe) - (48)
                 how do you get him out of Seul if he can get there in 2 days - (boxley) - (43)
                     Not really our problem. - (marlowe) - (42)
                         so we just stock 37k body bags for our troops at the dmz? -NT - (boxley) - (41)
                             That's the fact, Jack. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                                 in marlowes case REMF he is doing his little part but not - (boxley) - (39)
                                     LOL - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                         a little more than paying taxes lets just say he is - (boxley) - (32)
                                             Really? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 ive met a buncha folks - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     That's because you haven't lived it. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Re: ive met a buncha folks - (deSitter)
                                             More or less. - (marlowe) - (27)
                                                 OT:Marlow, Brandi, Doug - can't we have opinions without ... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     No one needs to speculate on my background. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Now, to that point. - (Brandioch)
                                                     Re: OT:M, B, D - can't we have opinions without ... - (dmarker)
                                                 Re: More or less. - (deSitter) - (22)
                                                     Whence such cattiness? - (marlowe) - (21)
                                                         Re: Whence such cattiness? - (deSitter) - (17)
                                                             Shades of gray: the last refuge of one who has no argument - (marlowe) - (16)
                                                                 The king of unintentional irony strikes again. - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                                                     You don't even know what an argument is. - (marlowe) - (5)
                                                                         Like your position about using the military for security? - (Brandioch)
                                                                         Guess not - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                             As much as I hate replying to my own post.... - (Silverlock)
                                                                         From the sublime to the ridiculous - (dmarker)
                                                                         Your naive belief in the possibility of political 'facts' - (Ashton)
                                                                 Re: Shades of gray: the last refuge of one who has no - (deSitter) - (7)
                                                                     Hunting down who now? - (marlowe) - (6)
                                                                         Re: Hunting down who now? - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Good thing you're not running this war. - (marlowe) - (3)
                                                                                 Respond to your obsession about Clinton? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                 The Maji has spoken! - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                     *Snort* - (Silverlock)
                                                                         Re: Hunting down who now? - (deSitter)
                                                                 Dude's on one helluva trip. - (Brandioch)
                                                         The place of 'value' in a world of digital drones - (Ashton)
                                                         You're still living large in that fantasy. - (Brandioch)
                                                         Call me when your oh-so-vaunted Missle Defense\ufffd... - (jb4)
                                     REMF? - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         Rear Echelon - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             Roger. Was MOLR - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 REMF - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                     back in the ustawuzzes it took 10 to keep 1 at the front -NT - (boxley)
                 Arrogance revisited - (dmarker) - (3)
                     The Very Reason.. - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Verily. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Shanghai miracle - (rcareaga)

Listeners, the City Council, for national security reasons, have replaced the following report with the sound of a burbling brook, followed by the sound of a running blender.
82 ms