ive met a buncha folks
who went thru basic and AIT and still wernt worth a fsck so that "training" and a $1.25 will buy you a coffee and fsck all else.
Really? And I've met people who fought in WWII who I don't consider to be worthwhile human beings. But this isn't a discussion on the worth of them as human beings. There are people out there who haven't ever been in military service who are better human beings than 99% of those in service.

This is about a chickenhawk talking big shit but too fucking chickenshit to even go through the motions.

That aside I will not aknowledge that cannon fodder 1st class is equal to anything else than cannon fodder 1st class which is what the 1991 Iraqi Army was composed of.
And now you're attempting to shift the discussion to the Iraqi army?

Why?

Is it because you've come to the realization that you're wrong on the topic that was originally under discussion? Yes, I think that's the case.

How many Marlowe's would it take to win WWII if there hadn't been any US combat troops?

And that is my point. Marlowe can talk all the big shit he wants and you can support his fantasy, but when it matters, Marlowe is nothing more than a candy ass braggart without the guts to even do the BASIC military training.

But he's calling for those people who are willing to do more for their country to risk their lives so he can feel like a man for his vocal support of their sacrifice while he stays safe and sound at home.

Chickenhawk.