IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fixed.
It appears that a static library in the Zope->PostgreSQL chain got fuxn0red somewhere. Restart all fixxy fixxy. I'm disturbed that such measures were necessary, however.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Thankee
And I am likewise bothered. But understand that there isn't too much you can do now to track it down. :-(

Cheers,
Ben
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
     Just the fonts Ma'am - (orion) - (61)
         Personally, I think the Linux community . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (60)
             But but but - (drewk) - (1)
                 All that I have to say to that... - (ben_tilly)
             Slightly different take on fonts... - (kmself)
             Re: Personally, I think the Linux community . . - (deSitter) - (22)
                 "Printing" cat foo >>/dev/lp (shrug) - (boxley)
                 Years ago, I had an O'Reilly Linux book . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                     for goodness saki - (boxley) - (3)
                         Ah! I see your point . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             This is why... - (pwhysall)
                             huh! berkley he sez - (boxley)
                     Oh ho ho ho - (orion) - (14)
                         The word... - (pwhysall) - (6)
                             Now, now ... - (folkert) - (5)
                                 Are we all friends again? - (orion) - (4)
                                     OK! - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Humor, yeah! - (orion)
                                         Gives added meaning to the Apple billboard I saw yesterday . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         can watch online - (SpiceWare)
                         Printserver -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Let's address this. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                             well if you have never been under the hood of nix - (boxley) - (3)
                                 I'm not talking about that. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     Oh forbid that - (orion) - (1)
                                         Froth and suds. - (static)
                         Very good suggestions... - (folkert)
                 And what, pray, does the "Linux Community" owe you? - (pwhysall)
             Re: Personally, I think the Linux community . . - (rickmoen) - (33)
                 Hey, you came up with the idea . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (31)
                     Gosh, Uncle Andrew, please explain this to us - (rickmoen) - (30)
                         Rick, he's agreeing with you - (drewk) - (29)
                             Re: Rick, he's agreeing with you - (rickmoen) - (28)
                                 Minor OT does anyone know the life of a typeface patent? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Aren't they copyrighted or trademarked, not patented? - (Another Scott)
                                 Yup, that's just what he's talking about - (drewk) - (25)
                                     Re: Yup, that's just what he's talking about - (rickmoen) - (24)
                                         Yes, I got the satire - (drewk) - (23)
                                             Reality is not optional. -- Thomas Sowell - (rickmoen) - (13)
                                                 The source is available - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     Fixed. - (admin) - (1)
                                                         Thankee - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Fine, bad example - (drewk) - (9)
                                                     You have no idea how bad an example - (rickmoen) - (8)
                                                         Re: You have no idea how bad an example - (drewk) - (7)
                                                             And so we wave a fond farewell - (rickmoen) - (6)
                                                                 Re: And so we wave a fond farewell -NT - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                                     He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, didn't he? -NT - (static) - (4)
                                                                         Perspiring minds want to know: - (rickmoen) - (2)
                                                                             Naw... He's just jealous - (folkert)
                                                                             Do you really not know? I'm surprised. -NT - (static)
                                                                         Squeek doesnt bother me and sometimes even adds - (boxley)
                                             Reality is not optional. -- Thomas Sowell - (rickmoen)
                 Re: Personally, I think the Linux community . . - (deSitter)

Little Red Plasma Riding Dot.
64 ms