IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ...
What the FUCK does it tell us ???????

(big grin)

Doug Marker

(still waiting to see who has the guts to research petrol consumption & the volume of CO2 each gallon produces - but am expecting to be bombarded with trivial & unrelated distractions that completely ignore the core issue (because so many people don't want to face this ugly issue) - and the bombardment has started)

Saying of the day : Creatures (such as the Ostrich), with their heads in sand will never hear the wind whistling thru their ears

#1 (missing g)
#2 more typo
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Sept. 19, 2002, 11:22:24 AM EDT
Collapse Edited by dmarker2 Sept. 19, 2002, 11:30:32 AM EDT
Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ...
What the FUCK does it tell us ??????? (big grin) Doug Marker (still waiting to see who has the guts to research petrol the consumption & the volume each gallon produces of CO2 - but am expecting to be bombarded with trivial & unrelated distractions that completely ignore the core issue - and they bombardment has started) Saying of the day : Creatures (such as the Ostrich), with their heads in sand will never hear the wind whistling thru their ears #1 (missing g)
New Total emissions...
...are available [link|http://wri.igc.org/powerpoints/climate/img005-large.jpg|by country], as well as the amount that [link|http://wri.igc.org/powerpoints/climate/img003-large.jpg|Kyoto] was intended to reduce the "increase" in emissions.
New Re: Where from

Please do explain where these carbon emmissions come from ???

Are you trying to tell us something ??? - does Australia have more industry than US ???

Does Australia burn coal to create industry ???

Just explain the significance of the charts - petrol use & CO2 have very clear cut meanings in terms of why countries go to war over oil & why some countries REFUSE to sign treties like Kyoto

D
     Heard on CNN just now - (dmarker2) - (23)
         Blathered on CNN just now - (folkert) - (14)
             Of course it's not JUST about the oil - (Silverlock) - (10)
                 Ahhhh... feels SOOO good... - (folkert) - (9)
                     Re: Sorry greg but ... - (dmarker2) - (8)
                         Yeah, I know... the hand... I know... the hand... - (folkert) - (7)
                             Re: The Grenada invasion was a real intrigue - (dmarker2) - (6)
                                 You are wrong . - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Re: I might very well be on that point and for ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                         Unless ... we supinely let Ashcroft + M$ own the net, next. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Hmmm - China was rumoured to have - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                                 OT, but since you asked... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     dogpile is good also -NT - (boxley)
             Re: I just want somneone to take up my challenge - (dmarker2)
             What else is it about? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Re: That is too damned logical - (dmarker2)
         Interestingly, Australia is... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Total emissions... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Re: Where from - (dmarker2)
         Look over here!!!! Oil!!!! And tripled exclamation marks!!! - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Look over here!!!! (I suck sand) - (dmarker2)
             You become so predictable when you know you're wrong. - (Brandioch)
         Heard on NPR just now - (Arkadiy)

The natural irony quotient of the Universe asserting itself in everyday life.
98 ms