IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ...
What the FUCK does it tell us ???????

(big grin)

Doug Marker

(still waiting to see who has the guts to research petrol consumption & the volume of CO2 each gallon produces - but am expecting to be bombarded with trivial & unrelated distractions that completely ignore the core issue (because so many people don't want to face this ugly issue) - and the bombardment has started)

Saying of the day : Creatures (such as the Ostrich), with their heads in sand will never hear the wind whistling thru their ears

#1 (missing g)
#2 more typo
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Sept. 19, 2002, 11:22:24 AM EDT
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Sept. 19, 2002, 11:30:32 AM EDT
New Total emissions...
...are available [link|http://wri.igc.org/powerpoints/climate/img005-large.jpg|by country], as well as the amount that [link|http://wri.igc.org/powerpoints/climate/img003-large.jpg|Kyoto] was intended to reduce the "increase" in emissions.
New Re: Where from

Please do explain where these carbon emmissions come from ???

Are you trying to tell us something ??? - does Australia have more industry than US ???

Does Australia burn coal to create industry ???

Just explain the significance of the charts - petrol use & CO2 have very clear cut meanings in terms of why countries go to war over oil & why some countries REFUSE to sign treties like Kyoto

D
     Heard on CNN just now - (dmarker2) - (23)
         Blathered on CNN just now - (folkert) - (14)
             Of course it's not JUST about the oil - (Silverlock) - (10)
                 Ahhhh... feels SOOO good... - (folkert) - (9)
                     Re: Sorry greg but ... - (dmarker2) - (8)
                         Yeah, I know... the hand... I know... the hand... - (folkert) - (7)
                             Re: The Grenada invasion was a real intrigue - (dmarker2) - (6)
                                 You are wrong . - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Re: I might very well be on that point and for ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                         Unless ... we supinely let Ashcroft + M$ own the net, next. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Hmmm - China was rumoured to have - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                                 OT, but since you asked... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     dogpile is good also -NT - (boxley)
             Re: I just want somneone to take up my challenge - (dmarker2)
             What else is it about? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Re: That is too damned logical - (dmarker2)
         Interestingly, Australia is... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Total emissions... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Re: Where from - (dmarker2)
         Look over here!!!! Oil!!!! And tripled exclamation marks!!! - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Look over here!!!! (I suck sand) - (dmarker2)
             You become so predictable when you know you're wrong. - (Brandioch)
         Heard on NPR just now - (Arkadiy)

Completely free of Microsoft Smart Tags!
59 ms