IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hmmm - China was rumoured to have

used its influence with ISPs to redirect access to google to a lesser Chines search engine. This appeard to last about 2 weeks abut was reported as erratic.

Google is back & working - I gotta say that google is the best source I knowof to quickly unearth screeds of information on fairly specific topics.

Nothing else compares (that I know of). So if google goes under in US then fighting back would become harder.

Doug M
New OT, but since you asked...
...I still like AltaVista's advanced search. The only engine I know if where you can still formulate a boolean search with nested AND's, OR's, NOT's and NEARs (do not underestimate the power of this last operator in winnowing down the "1,826,751 matches found" problem...).
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New dogpile is good also
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
     Heard on CNN just now - (dmarker2) - (23)
         Blathered on CNN just now - (folkert) - (14)
             Of course it's not JUST about the oil - (Silverlock) - (10)
                 Ahhhh... feels SOOO good... - (folkert) - (9)
                     Re: Sorry greg but ... - (dmarker2) - (8)
                         Yeah, I know... the hand... I know... the hand... - (folkert) - (7)
                             Re: The Grenada invasion was a real intrigue - (dmarker2) - (6)
                                 You are wrong . - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Re: I might very well be on that point and for ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                         Unless ... we supinely let Ashcroft + M$ own the net, next. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Hmmm - China was rumoured to have - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                                 OT, but since you asked... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     dogpile is good also -NT - (boxley)
             Re: I just want somneone to take up my challenge - (dmarker2)
             What else is it about? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Re: That is too damned logical - (dmarker2)
         Interestingly, Australia is... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Total emissions... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Re: Where from - (dmarker2)
         Look over here!!!! Oil!!!! And tripled exclamation marks!!! - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Look over here!!!! (I suck sand) - (dmarker2)
             You become so predictable when you know you're wrong. - (Brandioch)
         Heard on NPR just now - (Arkadiy)

This is nothing compared to Grand Theft Auto III, because you can't steal a taxi cab, pick up somebody, then drive into the ocean with him.
50 ms