IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Look over here!!!! Oil!!!! And tripled exclamation marks!!!
You've been taking red herring lessons from Brandioch. Sorry, I don't chase red herrings. None of what you say has any bearing on the real issue, and you know it. That's precisely why you're making a big deal out of it. Shame on you.

I challenge you to prove that Saddam is acting like he has something to hide because he's being mind controlled by aliens or something, instead of for the most likely reason.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Everything's a mystery until you figure out how it works.
We are here to go!
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
New Re: Look over here!!!! (I suck sand)
What the f*** are you on about ?????

As I kinda knew - you (Mr M) are not interested in the major concerns of your own scientists re greenhouse emmisions
& consumption of petrol. There are some states in the US whose number of cars is growing faster than their populations - but you can't make a thread of a connection to these kinds of facts and the current Republican right's desire to invade Iraq unilaterally.

You are so blinded by your infusion of war propaganda (for whatever emotional reasons behind it) that you don't realise how the ordinary citizen of Bhagdad are terrified of what the US is intending inflicting on them - you are so full of the propaganda about what an evil bastard Saddam is that you truly believe that slaughtering a lot of Iraqis is saving them from that horrible meglomanic that rules & suppresses them. You ignore that no other country sees it the same way.

Go shove your head back in the sand - then that mysterious whistling noise will stop disturbing you.

Cheers

Doug Marker
New You become so predictable when you know you're wrong.
I challenge you to prove that Saddam is acting like he has something to hide because he's being mind controlled by aliens or something, instead of for the most likely reason.
Instead of addressing the stated issues, you go off about some fantasy.

No one said that Saddam was "being mind controlled by aliens".

But, you can't address the actual position so you'll go off on some weird tangent.

Saddam isn't acting like he has something to hide. He's acting just like the person he is. A military dictator that doesn't want to lose his country or his life and is facing the increasing possibility that the remaining super-power will invade.

There's nothing complex about THAT!

Well, for any reasonably intelligent person, there's nothing complex about that. Just think of how we would act if a bigger enemy started talking about invading us?

Heard on CNN just now - (dmarker2) - (23)
         Blathered on CNN just now - (folkert) - (14)
             Of course it's not JUST about the oil - (Silverlock) - (10)
                 Ahhhh... feels SOOO good... - (folkert) - (9)
                     Re: Sorry greg but ... - (dmarker2) - (8)
                         Yeah, I know... the hand... I know... the hand... - (folkert) - (7)
                             Re: The Grenada invasion was a real intrigue - (dmarker2) - (6)
                                 You are wrong . - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Re: I might very well be on that point and for ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                         Unless ... we supinely let Ashcroft + M$ own the net, next. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Hmmm - China was rumoured to have - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                                 OT, but since you asked... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     dogpile is good also -NT - (boxley)
             Re: I just want somneone to take up my challenge - (dmarker2)
             What else is it about? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Re: That is too damned logical - (dmarker2)
         Interestingly, Australia is... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Re: Hmmmmm - good detective work there boy ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Total emissions... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     Re: Where from - (dmarker2)
         Look over here!!!! Oil!!!! And tripled exclamation marks!!! - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Look over here!!!! (I suck sand) - (dmarker2)
             You become so predictable when you know you're wrong. - (Brandioch)
         Heard on NPR just now - (Arkadiy)

And they're even healthy for you, because I made them with my milk.
91 ms