IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New courtesy MMoffit, MS products that really work(ed)
Multiplan the only useful (to me) spreadsheet
Dos 3.2
WinNT 3.1
edit.exe
terminal.exe (win 3.* version for telnet)
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Let me add to this list:
Microsoft C V4.0 (Their first and last C compiler that actually worked properly)
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
New MultiPlan???
The spreadsheet that took four times as many keystrokes as any other to do anything? That thing was an absolute horror.

Personally, I'm still using SuperCalc3.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New MultiPlan was a huge freaking *revelation* to me.
First semester at university, the second or third course I took was Bizniss Administraychun; they introduced us to something called a "spreadsheet", which I fell pretty much in love with. That spreadsheet was MultiPlan, "for DOS", I assume -- can't be quite sure, 'coz the machines we ran it on were (as often happened in those days) not-quite-compatible "almost-PCs" from, IIRC, Wang.

Two reflections on MultiPlan:

1: If BA had been the first subject where I met computers, that might well have been what I later specialized in; thank the GRR the first was Statistics, so I wasn't imprinted, duckling-like, on MultiPlan but on MiniTab (a statistical package [cum-{crude-}programming-language]).

2: Does Excel still do that "C1R2" thing for absolute references, and "[C-1][R-2]" for relative? I know it did up until at least version 5, and given M$' fetish for backwards compatibility, probably later too... And that *still* seems so much more logical to me than the damn stupid Artoo-Detoo system they copied (I assume?) from Lotus.
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Yup (R1C1)
From the Excel 2002 help file:

You can also use a reference style where both the rows and the columns on the worksheet are numbered. The R1C1 reference style is useful for computing row and column positions in macros. In the R1C1 style, Excel indicates the location of a cell with an "R" followed by a row number and a "C" followed by a column number.

Reference Meaning
R[-2]C A relative reference to the cell two rows up and in the same column
R[2]C[2] A relative reference to the cell two rows down and two columns to the right
R2C2 An absolute reference to the cell in the second row and in the second column
R[-1] A relative reference to the entire row above the active cell
R An absolute reference to the current row

When you record a macro, Excel records some commands by using the R1C1 reference style. For example, if you record a command such as clicking the AutoSum button to insert a formula that adds a range of cells, Excel records the formula by using R1C1 style, not A1 style, references.

To turn R1C1 reference style on or off
Click Options on the Tools menu, and then click the General tab.

Under Settings, select or clear the R1C1 reference style check box.
--
Chris Altmann
New Re: MultiPlan was a great product on Xenix
My first experience with spreadsheets was some software running on an IBM mainframe that rented for 12,000 per month back in the early 1970s. iPlan interactive - or some such name. Years later it was visicalc then multiplan running on Xenix & that *was* a terrific program. The damned thing could be invoked for multiple concurrent sessions. It could pass parameters between sessions etc: etc:. But Bill killed it when he realised that he couldn't get as much moola from Xenix as he was getting from DOS.

Maybe on DOS multiplan was not as nice.

Cheers Doug
New Dang,,,,
I started on SuperCalc(v1 if I recall never really had a version #) on a Tandy 2000, one of the (maybe the only) "Made it to Market" 80186 computers. DOS...hmmm v?? dunno was late '87 though, prolly 2.?. Was the first Computer I had, that had a real (16) COLOR DISPLAY!!!!

This one was really great... it had XENIX on the 10MB hard drive and I used floppies to boot into DOS and ran SC from a 360K disk... a second one for the print engine... Never really used the XENIX... didn't like it at the time... ended up using debug 0800:70 (I believe) to start the low-level format from the controller, and installed DOS on the HD. (BONKS SELF in HEAD) didn;t know what I had.

The stuff I used to do with that... WOW... sales report graphs for a few local companies... all being plotted out on a time-shared E size 16 pen 102"/sec plotter I had access to... Man brings back some memories.

Shoot can't remember the CAD package I had then too... it ran on 4 - 360K floppies...

Then I DISCOVERED BBSing... and it has been ALL down hill from there.

The one thing I remember about that T2000... I needed a forklift to move it anywhere...

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
New Re: the CAD package. Generic CAD? I still have diskettes.
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
New Solitare
"...the problem with the French is that they don\ufffdt have a word for entrepreneur."

George W. Bush in an aside to Tony Blair about the lack of receptivity by Jacques Chirac to Dubya's peddling of Texas-style economics.
New And, of course, FreeCell!
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
New No - the OS/2 solitare is much better.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Don't you forget...
EDLIN.COM
GWBASIC.EXE
BASICA.COM

Also:

Microsoft Xenix, ran like well Unix. ;)

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
Expand Edited by orion July 19, 2002, 04:31:55 PM EDT
New Gah
WinNT 3.1
edit.exe

Both unexcretable products, without severe constipation and pain.

NT 3.5 was the first passable version of NT.

Edit.exe has never been the least bit acceptable to anyone who has ever had any exposure to any other editor (except maybe edlin). Jeez. PC-Write (freely downloadable) was better. For those Unixen amongst us, Vi or Emacs (I hate Emacs and prefer to use Vi, but either are approximately six billion times better than edit.exe) kill edit.exe, which couldn't even edit reasonably large files.

Wordpad, simple word processor that can do letters and things without much pain, maybe I'll give that to you.

Terminal sucks. Microsoft telnet sucks dead bunnies. Geez, Box, where have you been living all your life?
New terminal.exe sux?
as opposed to hyperterm which was the worst fscking serial connection program ever written?
Terminal,
what port can you connect to.
connect direct to modem for diagnostics
early ms telnet offered a port as well as an ip good luck testing ports on a nix box using an old mslaptop running windermoi . Yes but the external login "REQUIRES" (fucked I now) logging in to a winders network and exchange server so mstools is all i got for remote right now.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New HyperTerm suffers from what I call the ProComm Error.
That is, you can't tell it "talk down COM1". Oh no: you have to "make a connection" which involved picking a (Windows) modem, entering the phone number, entering the service name and even choosing a pretty icon! I first saw this inanity in ProComm for DOS, which instantly soured me on it. I was used to the venerable Telix and it's more laid-back approach.

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Er, boggle?
ProComm was the one I always used to do exactly that... especially after HyperTerm came out.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Well...
I haven't used ProComm in a very long time. My first experiences with its DOS version were "this is ... not very good" and I went back to Telix. I can easily believe it is better than HyperTerm, but my first impressions was that it was Making Things Difficult For Me and I encountered it doing so in the way I described. YMMV.

Wade.

New Qmodem I used
it seemed to be more reliable than Procomm. The Apple // users claimed that Procomm for DOS had ripped off Pro Term for the Apple // systems. Did anyone ever validate that claim? Yet another "not invented here" syndrome? They claimed that it even had the same bugs as Pro Term, what a complete copy, eh?

Anyway Qmodem seemed to work better, and I carried around a DOS boot disk with QMODEM on it and my dialing directory when I visited computer labs with PC and XT systems that had modems in them. Usually College Labs that didn't check for student IDs and let almost anyone get in that looked like a student. Nice to use their 1200 baud modems and phone lines to play Tradewars and download files. :) Last I heard Qmodem was ported to 32 bit Windows, and it didn't do as good.

New Most BBSers had their favourite.
I used Telix for a long time until I discovered Terminate. Other people swore by Qmodem, or ProComm, or RipTerm or that other thing that had a bizarre command line.

Wade.

New Bitcomm?
I remember that Bitcomm was a bit weird and not very user friendly. It also liked to lock up modems.

New That doesn't sound right.
It was part of the Zmodem suite of programs that were downloadable if your term program couldn't Zmodem. Ah, I remembered it: Zcomm (also called YAM). Very powerful, but very different!

Wade.

New Trying to remember this one...
It was a character-based "windowing" terminal app, with some simple multitasking built in - I seem to remember being able to bop out to a MS-DOS command prompt while downloading. Built in support for 43/50 line displays.

Ring a bell for anybody?
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New Kermit?
New Nope.
New Most of my friends used DoubleDOS for that.
DoubleDOS was able to run two DOS programs side by side and hotkey switch between them. They would DoubleDOS Procomm, and then DoubleDOS a command prompt in the other one.

I had a friend who ran the Hellfire Club BBS, and he decided to DoubleDOS the WWIV BBS in one session, and then DoubleDOS Test Drive in the other. When he switched to the WWIV BBS, he had garbage in that screen. Apparently it didn't handle direct to hardware memory writes too well or something.

New Sounds familiar.
But many term programs had support for 43/50 line mode, so that's no help.

I think Terminate could do that, but I suspect that's not what you meant as Terminate was a little bit of a latecomer.

Wade.

New Me, too (trying to remember)
Wasn't it the "biggie" of the commercial programs? Not shareware Procomm, don't think it was named anything like minicom or bitcom, but there was one that was *THE* communications program of choice for anyone who bought a comm program. (This is, of course, pre-Windows Procomm. Windows Procomm, while it had its flaws, grabbed the Windows 3.x market pretty quickly.)
New No idea...
To be honest, at the time one might say I was "ethically challenged" - a friend of mine gave me the comm app.
New I Remember (I think)
Crosstalk! Biggie for DOS people converting over from CP/M and/or people buying comm programs.

Did they ever come out with a Windows version? If they did, Procomm had already nabbed the market. Crosstalk pretty much vanished from the scene after a workable Windows (aka 3.1) was released.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
New OT re your JerryP quote: Would those be *Intel* lawyers? :-)
New Re: OT re your JerryP quote: Would those be *Intel* lawyers?
I think that's lawyers in general: they'd rather suck blood than preserve the human race. See [link|http://www.overlawyered.com|www.overlawyered.com] for lots and lots of examples.

Hammerfall is, of course, his novel (I think co-written with Larry Niven) about an asteroid doing a big smack-down on Earth.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
New Duh - think I didn't know that? (T'was a pun; AMD "Hammer")
New Novel name was "Lucifer's Hammer"
The event itself was called Hammerfall, though...
New I agree
working for lawyers isn't so good either. Sort of like working for The Devil, eventually you know you are going to get screwed sometime.

New Any of these ring a bell? (Lots of other nostalgiaware too)
[link|http://www.safelink.net/danrose/aw-dos-07.html|A DOS comm. program list] from
[link|http://www.safelink.net/danrose/aw-dos.html|Dan's 20th. Century Abandonware ]

Ah, memories...
--
Chris Altmann
New Nope.
New Ah! Crosstalk was it, I'm sure
New Microsoft Access
Not the database, but the Microsoft COM Terminal. Anyone remember that stinkeroo? Maybe it was the "mystery" terminal program?

New Never used it, but I remember it.
It musta stunk - MS reused the name.

Wade.

New Eh?
You most certainly can tell HyperTerm to "just talk down COM1".

It's crap in a lot of ways, but this isn't one of them - I have used HyperTerm to talk to things like DEC Brouters and Terminal Servers many times. No phone number required - just choose "Direct to COM1", set 8, one and none, hardware flow control, 9600, you're cooking on gas.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New I posted in a hurry.
What I should have also said was that although it was possible to shortcut it's Make a Connection interface to talk directly down a serial line, HyperTerm still expected very strongly you to do what I said. Navigating through the various cancel boxes to do it is far too intimidating.

Experienced users will of course save a configuration with the right settings, but on a new install of Windows, you have to run the gauntlet of the "Make a Connection" dialog boxes.

Wade.

New Hyperterm
That is what I used to download a better terminal program. Just entered a number of a local BBS into its connection thingamabob and then just downloaded one of those many shareware DOS terminals like Procomm, QModem, Telix, Terminate, etc. But I mostly used Qmodem, had it on a disk.

New Long lost sidekick
Heck of a text editor. Used it for every programming class I had.
"...the problem with the French is that they don\ufffdt have a word for entrepreneur."

George W. Bush
New Borland, not a Microsoft product
Last I heard of Sidekick was that they made an OS/2 version. I suppose that having Windows open up multiple apps killed Sidekick?

New I think he's talking about Edit, not Sidekick - note...
...the small 's' in his use of "sidekick".

But, if either of you wants it -- the old Borland Sidekick -- back, you might be out of luck: David I said he [link|http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,20793,00.html|would only put up development tools on the Borland Museum]. But, OTOH, maybe he'll change his mind some day; you'd certainly not be alone in wanting it either -- see the [link|http://threads.borland.com/threads/threads.exe/thread?&sysid=1&contentid=20793&title=In+The+Museum%3A+Where+are+the+other+Antique+Software+Items%3F|comments on his article].
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Other Borland "Classics"
Turbo BASIC

Quattro

Then there was that Word Processor they made that was able to emulate Word Perfect and other menu systems and commands. I forgot the name to it. It was DOS based.

New Re: Quatro -- I use Quatro Pro for Windows (5.0)...
to this day. I think it was the first Windows version. This is year 102 for the @DATE() function :). It has its advantages over Excel which I also have.
Alex

New Small "s" sidekick
hard to tell, he didn't mention that it was edit.com, and I thought Sidekick had a built in text editor? Sort of a Wordstar based command set like the Turbo Languages had? Control-K-D, etc.

My bad.

New Borland Sidekick
[link|http://www.jogi.com/schrege-voegel/software/_sk.htm|[link|http://www.jogi.com/schrege-voegel/software/_sk.htm|http://www.jogi.com...ware/_sk.htm]]

You read German, right? I think that is some sort of abandonware site for DOS utlities. Has Borland Sidekick for download.

IIRC, the guy who wrote Sidekick left Borland and formed Starfish Software and took the rights to Sidekick with him.

[link|http://www.starfishsoftware.com/|[link|http://www.starfishsoftware.com/|http://www.starfishsoftware.com/]]

So it is now Starfish Software property? I thought they converted it to Windows 95, but they don't even list it on their web site anymore. If anyone would release it, they would, right?

New Starfish, owned by Motorola, where Phillipe Khan hangs out.
[link|http://www.lee-kahn.org/htm/C_philippe.htm|Link.] The reference is a bit dated. Of course Inprise is back to being called Borland.
Alex

New Hobgoblin
As in "Consistency is the...."

I was talking about borland sidekick (see, I can leave off caps on other words, too). I was replying to a post about text editors. What, you've never seen a thread change topics in midstream before?

George W. Bush
New That is what I thought you said
not everyone capitalizes nouns, or there may have been a typo.

Why would someone call the edit.com program a sidekick anyway? It just didn't make sense to me, so the nearest thing I could think of was a program named sidekick.

New Well ex-bloody-squeeze the Hell outta me for knowing English
Norm plaintively bleats,
Why would someone call the edit.com program a sidekick anyway?
Because they found it to be an ever-ready, trusted companion, perhaps?

That's what the word *means*, AFAIK[*].

It just didn't make sense to me, so the nearest thing I could think of was a program named sidekick.
Yeah, well, so you happened to be right and I wrong... But that's not *my* fault; rather, it seems to be just because Don's command of English is as limited as yours.

[*]: OK, so if I'm wrong... Then ex-fucking-squeeze the bloody Hell outta me for *thinking* I know the nuances of English. Ya want we should talk Swedish in stead, eh?
   Christian R. Conrad
New Oh no, you're never wrong
even when you are plainly and obviously wrong, you are never wrong. Oh not you, never you. Must be my fault, yeah that's it, that's the ticket. Blame it all on me and my limited knowledge of the English language. Heck why don't you also blame my depression, which apparently affects my abilities to comprehend plain and ordinary English, of which you seem to find a hidden meaning for everything even if it is not there and not so obvious.

Swedish? No thanks, don't speak it. Bork bork bork bork! That's all I know, gathered from the Swedish Chef from "The Muppet Show". Not sure what it means, but it was funny at the time about 25 years ago. I only speak two languages, English and Bad English.

New Well, I'm glad somebody *finally* realizes that! :-)
New wasnt sidekick the program
a dos utility that allowed printing of 2 pages per landcaped sheet of paper? Now you both can be write. :)
thanx,
bill
New I think that was "Sideways"
or some name like it. Landscape printing should have been built into the software from the git go.

New If you remember back when
that you would have to program in escape sequences so the printer would change attributes. PCL came along to annoy the postscript folks and /127 followed by ascii characters would setup a dot matrix for different paper sizes, fonts and feeds.
thanx,
bill
New I remember farther
I remember people trying to use Epson printers with Apple // systems and getting "8EON" or something like that on the first page of the printout because Apple had hardcoded the Imagewriter Init string into Appleworks and the Epson didn't like it.

New Squeezing bloody hell out of you for being dead wrong
Edit (capitalized or not) was NEVER useful enough to be a sidekick. Wordbitch, er, I mean, Wordstar was a joy to use compared to the DOS edit. And since there was a program actually NAMED Sidekick, it makes no sense whatsoever to even think of, associate, cross-link, or otherwise twist the brain to even think of edit as "sidekick".
Famous last RPG quotes: "I'll just shoot this fireball down the dungeon passageway..."
New Yeah, yeah... Lurve ya too, Jungle-Face.
Ya know what just struck me?

The reason your front garden is so weedy and overgrown that you complain about it all the time...

...is probably that you set a bad example for it with yer face!

:-)
   Christian R. Conrad
New Yeah, yeah, we all have 'em - tho mine's called Literacy.;^)
New Naah, it sucked - and was bloated as all Hell, too.
What, you say, "Edit.EXE was only [whateverthefuck] KB"?

Yeah, sure... But -- did you ever try to run it after deleting the several-hundred-KB Basic.EXE?
   Christian R. Conrad
New EDIT.COM
came out in MS-DOS 5.0 and used QBASIC.EXE's editor. QBASIC.EXE being Quick BASIC.

[link|http://www.qbasic.com/|[link|http://www.qbasic.com/|http://www.qbasic.com/]] for more info.

It was basically GWBASIC on steroids. A move towards Visual BASIC, without the GUI or Forms. It allowed BASIC code without line numbers and had a bit of structure to it.

If you want the old DOS utilities that included Quick BASIC, then download:
[link|http://www.microsoft.com/windows/download/olddos.exe|[link|http://www.microsoft.com/windows/download/olddos.exe|http://www.microsof...d/olddos.exe]] they don't come with Windows anymore, except in that "OLDDOS" directory on Windows 98, etc.

Fixed OLDDOS.EXE link, found the new location of the download.

The old DOS based BBSes use to hold contests as to who could write the best QBASIC program. Last version of QBASIC was 4.5, IIRC.

Expand Edited by orion July 22, 2002, 08:00:14 PM EDT
New Pre-Windows Office Components on the Mac
Excel 3.2 and Word 4 for the Mac were the last decent versions of these tools. I used them both my last year of college and got a lot of stuff done fast. Those along with cricket graph and Alsoft's Fortran compiler made my senior year really easy.
The average hunter gatherer works 20 hours a week.
The average farmer works 40 hours a week.
The average programmer works 60 hours a week.
What the hell are we thinking?
New Actually, now that you mention it...
... Word 6 was actually pretty decent. I never got to play with Word 95, but Word 97 wasn't too shabby, either.

Wade.

New Wade, anything from Micros~1 with a 6 is a PoS
Consider:

Dos 6.....sux
C/C++ 6...sux
Word 6 (Word 2 with more errors)...sux
Win XP (Windows 6)....sux
License V6.0.....way sux!

Do the math....!
jb4
New Cricket Graph!
What a great program that was. Excel still can't do x-y plots as cleanly and as simply. Coupled with Word 4 and PageMaker 3, it made many technical reports a snap at college.
"With the bravery of being out of range." - Roger Waters

Cliff
     courtesy MMoffit, MS products that really work(ed) - (boxley) - (67)
         Let me add to this list: - (jb4)
         MultiPlan??? - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             MultiPlan was a huge freaking *revelation* to me. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Yup (R1C1) - (altmann)
                 Re: MultiPlan was a great product on Xenix - (dmarker2)
             Dang,,,, - (folkert) - (1)
                 Re: the CAD package. Generic CAD? I still have diskettes. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Solitare -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
             And, of course, FreeCell! -NT - (jb4)
             No - the OS/2 solitare is much better. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Don't you forget... - (orion)
         Gah - (wharris2) - (51)
             terminal.exe sux? - (boxley) - (28)
                 HyperTerm suffers from what I call the ProComm Error. - (static) - (27)
                     Er, boggle? - (admin) - (23)
                         Well... - (static) - (22)
                             Qmodem I used - (orion) - (21)
                                 Most BBSers had their favourite. - (static) - (20)
                                     Bitcomm? - (orion) - (1)
                                         That doesn't sound right. - (static)
                                     Trying to remember this one... - (inthane-chan) - (17)
                                         Kermit? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nope. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                         Most of my friends used DoubleDOS for that. - (orion)
                                         Sounds familiar. - (static)
                                         Me, too (trying to remember) - (wharris2) - (7)
                                             No idea... - (inthane-chan)
                                             I Remember (I think) - (wharris2) - (5)
                                                 OT re your JerryP quote: Would those be *Intel* lawyers? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                     Re: OT re your JerryP quote: Would those be *Intel* lawyers? - (wharris2) - (3)
                                                         Duh - think I didn't know that? (T'was a pun; AMD "Hammer") -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         Novel name was "Lucifer's Hammer" - (inthane-chan)
                                                         I agree - (orion)
                                         Any of these ring a bell? (Lots of other nostalgiaware too) - (altmann) - (4)
                                             Nope. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             Ah! Crosstalk was it, I'm sure -NT - (wharris2)
                                             Microsoft Access - (orion) - (1)
                                                 Never used it, but I remember it. - (static)
                     Eh? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I posted in a hurry. - (static) - (1)
                             Hyperterm - (orion)
             Long lost sidekick - (Silverlock) - (21)
                 Borland, not a Microsoft product - (orion) - (18)
                     I think he's talking about Edit, not Sidekick - note... - (CRConrad) - (17)
                         Other Borland "Classics" - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Quatro -- I use Quatro Pro for Windows (5.0)... - (a6l6e6x)
                         Small "s" sidekick - (orion)
                         Borland Sidekick - (orion) - (1)
                             Starfish, owned by Motorola, where Phillipe Khan hangs out. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Hobgoblin - (Silverlock) - (11)
                             That is what I thought you said - (orion) - (9)
                                 Well ex-bloody-squeeze the Hell outta me for knowing English - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                     Oh no, you're never wrong - (orion) - (1)
                                         Well, I'm glad somebody *finally* realizes that! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     wasnt sidekick the program - (boxley) - (3)
                                         I think that was "Sideways" - (orion) - (2)
                                             If you remember back when - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I remember farther - (orion)
                                     Squeezing bloody hell out of you for being dead wrong - (wharris2) - (1)
                                         Yeah, yeah... Lurve ya too, Jungle-Face. - (CRConrad)
                             Yeah, yeah, we all have 'em - tho mine's called Literacy.;^) -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Naah, it sucked - and was bloated as all Hell, too. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     EDIT.COM - (orion)
         Pre-Windows Office Components on the Mac - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Actually, now that you mention it... - (static) - (1)
                 Wade, anything from Micros~1 with a 6 is a PoS - (jb4)
             Cricket Graph! - (snork)

At least.. the Lx stuff written *here* is nicely done in English.
187 ms