IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I can't get on with those...
...but I know a few people who are firmly in the "from my cold dead hands" camp with theirs.

Seems to be one of those things that if it works for you, it really works for you.
New The worst thing about them is the height
I'm forever throwing the poor thing on the floor because my arm isn't yet trained to move to the mouse high enough.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Mouse troubleshooting - (drook) - (24)
         Depends on the mouse. £100 SteelSeries? Dismantle and troubleshoot. - (pwhysall) - (23)
             Yeah, was just trying to do something to fix the annoyance now - (drook) - (22)
                 I paid A LOT more... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     SteelSeries Sensei Ten here. Ambidextrous. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Beware Logitech - even their higher end mice - (scoenye) - (19)
                     Heh, we've got a different range for "cheap" - (drook) - (18)
                         I have no idea what that meant - (crazy) - (16)
                             $6 is kind of expensive for a mouse to me -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                                 Yeah, that's my range - (drook) - (13)
                                     I've become a fan of these Anker vertical things for $28. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         I have one of those - (malraux)
                                         What horrible marketing - (drook) - (8)
                                             Look again. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                 Easier way to visualize it. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                     I would hate it - (drook) - (2)
                                                         It makes sense for their target market - (crazy)
                                                         Fine finger movements still work - (malraux)
                                                     Why lift up your RIGHT forearm; doesn't it work for you if you do it with the left one? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         Symmetrical yes, ambidextrous no - (crazy)
                                                         It's a right-handed vertical mouse. (I don't think they have a lefty version.) ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         I can't get on with those... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             The worst thing about them is the height - (malraux)
                             I too value my input devices - (pwhysall)
                         I didn't consider it cheap - (scoenye)

Barnaby Jones?
48 ms