IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why lift up your RIGHT forearm; doesn't it work for you if you do it with the left one?
Are you assymetrical in that respect? I think most peope are symmetrical. :-)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Symmetrical yes, ambidextrous no
I have an odd branch of that.

My fine motor control is on my left side so I write as a left-handed person. But my strength and distance accuracy is on my right side so I play baseball right handed.

I can't use a mouse or trackball left handed though.
New It's a right-handed vertical mouse. (I don't think they have a lefty version.) ;-)
     Mouse troubleshooting - (drook) - (24)
         Depends on the mouse. £100 SteelSeries? Dismantle and troubleshoot. - (pwhysall) - (23)
             Yeah, was just trying to do something to fix the annoyance now - (drook) - (22)
                 I paid A LOT more... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     SteelSeries Sensei Ten here. Ambidextrous. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Beware Logitech - even their higher end mice - (scoenye) - (19)
                     Heh, we've got a different range for "cheap" - (drook) - (18)
                         I have no idea what that meant - (crazy) - (16)
                             $6 is kind of expensive for a mouse to me -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                                 Yeah, that's my range - (drook) - (13)
                                     I've become a fan of these Anker vertical things for $28. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         I have one of those - (malraux)
                                         What horrible marketing - (drook) - (8)
                                             Look again. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                 Easier way to visualize it. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                     I would hate it - (drook) - (2)
                                                         It makes sense for their target market - (crazy)
                                                         Fine finger movements still work - (malraux)
                                                     Why lift up your RIGHT forearm; doesn't it work for you if you do it with the left one? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         Symmetrical yes, ambidextrous no - (crazy)
                                                         It's a right-handed vertical mouse. (I don't think they have a lefty version.) ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         I can't get on with those... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             The worst thing about them is the height - (malraux)
                             I too value my input devices - (pwhysall)
                         I didn't consider it cheap - (scoenye)

Dorian Gray would show wear and tear in this job.
83 ms