IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I paid A LOT more...
...but that was just to get a left-handed one. The right button is the default primary one, but above all it's the physical form that's mirrored and fits better under the left hand (incl. thumb buttons on the right, not that I really use them).

Several manufacturers used to have leftie variants of mid-range mousies, but not anymore. :-(
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New SteelSeries Sensei Ten here. Ambidextrous.
     Mouse troubleshooting - (drook) - (24)
         Depends on the mouse. £100 SteelSeries? Dismantle and troubleshoot. - (pwhysall) - (23)
             Yeah, was just trying to do something to fix the annoyance now - (drook) - (22)
                 I paid A LOT more... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     SteelSeries Sensei Ten here. Ambidextrous. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Beware Logitech - even their higher end mice - (scoenye) - (19)
                     Heh, we've got a different range for "cheap" - (drook) - (18)
                         I have no idea what that meant - (crazy) - (16)
                             $6 is kind of expensive for a mouse to me -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                                 Yeah, that's my range - (drook) - (13)
                                     I've become a fan of these Anker vertical things for $28. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         I have one of those - (malraux)
                                         What horrible marketing - (drook) - (8)
                                             Look again. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                 Easier way to visualize it. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                     I would hate it - (drook) - (2)
                                                         It makes sense for their target market - (crazy)
                                                         Fine finger movements still work - (malraux)
                                                     Why lift up your RIGHT forearm; doesn't it work for you if you do it with the left one? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         Symmetrical yes, ambidextrous no - (crazy)
                                                         It's a right-handed vertical mouse. (I don't think they have a lefty version.) ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         I can't get on with those... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             The worst thing about them is the height - (malraux)
                             I too value my input devices - (pwhysall)
                         I didn't consider it cheap - (scoenye)

And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
174 ms