IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dup
Although, “fuck off” twice would not be inappropriate.
Collapse Edited by rcareaga Sept. 27, 2020, 11:00:56 PM EDT
Fuck off
     The President’s Taxes - (malraux) - (24)
         Velly Interestin, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             I doubt it's going to move the needle any. - (malraux) - (1)
                 No, his supporters don't have the brain power . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             he is an opm economist in practice - (boxley)
         If Biden’s team doesn’t stockpile the ammunition for Tuesday - (rcareaga) - (18)
             his comeback is predictable - (boxley) - (17)
                 Fuck off -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     apparently rand is under the impression that if trump mentions hunter the debate moderators - (boxley)
                 dup - (rcareaga)
                 And just how badly did Trump's relatives do . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     not the point, if Joe brings up the tax issue trump will start shovelling with both hands - (boxley) - (1)
                         That's why "staying on message" doesn't work any more - (drook)
                 Didn't work for rMoney. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Sadly, I've already heard the comeback on the $750. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         It's even better - (crazy)
                         Right. We've been around this before. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             +1 - (Another Scott)
                             Back in the latter eighties I marveled - (rcareaga)
                             another dup - (rcareaga)
                             I understand that. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 I've dealt with that 40% my whole life - (crazy) - (2)
                                     I understand what you're saying, but I maintain it is worse in the US. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         betcha not too many chinese participated in that poll -NT - (boxley)
         Best case, he pisses off the civil service lifers - (drook)

Your ears are broken.
97 ms