IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not the point, if Joe brings up the tax issue trump will start shovelling with both hands
better to get him on policy or lack thereof
As Peter noted below the drumpsters wont care. The trump haters wont care its the people in the middle who may not want to come out and vote is who Joe needs to target and get them to the polls in his favor
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New That's why "staying on message" doesn't work any more
The electorate is too fragmented. Whether it was shrewd reading of the landscape, or he just got lucky and had the right style to take advantage, Trump's throw-everything-against-the-wall style works for this environment.

If you could interview 100 of his followers and figure out what really mattered to them when they decided to drink the kool-aid, you'd probably get at least 50 different answers. He throws so much shit at the wall that people can pick and choose their reasons, and there's something there for everyone.

For Biden, there's not going to be one message that resonates with "the undecided" because they've all got different reasons, too. (Though Trump is so polarizing I don't see how anyone can still be undecided about him, but that's a whole different psychology dissertation.) They need to hit on everything: the taxes, the campaign violations, the money to his family, the money to his businesses, the cozying up to dictators, the constant lying, etc. etc. etc.

Suppose each Lincoln Project commercial makes 1% of viewers say, "OK, I've had enough," I'm sure they've got more than 100 spots by now. The challenge is getting undecideds to view them.
--

Drew
     The President’s Taxes - (malraux) - (24)
         Velly Interestin, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             I doubt it's going to move the needle any. - (malraux) - (1)
                 No, his supporters don't have the brain power . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             he is an opm economist in practice - (boxley)
         If Biden’s team doesn’t stockpile the ammunition for Tuesday - (rcareaga) - (18)
             his comeback is predictable - (boxley) - (17)
                 Fuck off -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     apparently rand is under the impression that if trump mentions hunter the debate moderators - (boxley)
                 dup - (rcareaga)
                 And just how badly did Trump's relatives do . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     not the point, if Joe brings up the tax issue trump will start shovelling with both hands - (boxley) - (1)
                         That's why "staying on message" doesn't work any more - (drook)
                 Didn't work for rMoney. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Sadly, I've already heard the comeback on the $750. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         It's even better - (crazy)
                         Right. We've been around this before. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             +1 - (Another Scott)
                             Back in the latter eighties I marveled - (rcareaga)
                             another dup - (rcareaga)
                             I understand that. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 I've dealt with that 40% my whole life - (crazy) - (2)
                                     I understand what you're saying, but I maintain it is worse in the US. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         betcha not too many chinese participated in that poll -NT - (boxley)
         Best case, he pisses off the civil service lifers - (drook)

No, THIS is the funniest LRPDism...
89 ms