IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I doubt it's going to move the needle any.
Maybe a few people will think it's important that he actually is successful, but doubtful.

It's more interesting from the standpoint of why he's so desperate to stay in power and how much he's trying to leverage the office for financial gain.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New No, his supporters don't have the brain power . . .
. . to understand any of this. They certainly aren't going to read any of it.

Perhaps more interesting are rumors that Putin is writing him off.
     The President’s Taxes - (malraux) - (24)
         Velly Interestin, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             I doubt it's going to move the needle any. - (malraux) - (1)
                 No, his supporters don't have the brain power . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             he is an opm economist in practice - (boxley)
         If Biden’s team doesn’t stockpile the ammunition for Tuesday - (rcareaga) - (18)
             his comeback is predictable - (boxley) - (17)
                 Fuck off -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     apparently rand is under the impression that if trump mentions hunter the debate moderators - (boxley)
                 dup - (rcareaga)
                 And just how badly did Trump's relatives do . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     not the point, if Joe brings up the tax issue trump will start shovelling with both hands - (boxley) - (1)
                         That's why "staying on message" doesn't work any more - (drook)
                 Didn't work for rMoney. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Sadly, I've already heard the comeback on the $750. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         It's even better - (crazy)
                         Right. We've been around this before. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             +1 - (Another Scott)
                             Back in the latter eighties I marveled - (rcareaga)
                             another dup - (rcareaga)
                             I understand that. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 I've dealt with that 40% my whole life - (crazy) - (2)
                                     I understand what you're saying, but I maintain it is worse in the US. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         betcha not too many chinese participated in that poll -NT - (boxley)
         Best case, he pisses off the civil service lifers - (drook)

Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry.
90 ms