IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If Bernie doesn't win the primary, I'll be guided by the Republican outcome.
If it's Trump, I'll vote for Trump. If it's anyone else, I'll probably stay at home.
New Because Trump is so much better than Hillary. (roll-eyes).
New Yorker:

Dnald Trump was at his most bombastic this week in Washington. “We are led by stupid, stupid people—very, very stupid people,” he shouted at a rally on Wednesday held to protest the Iran nuclear deal. Three days earlier, he had embarrassed himself—if he is capable of embarrassment—by commenting on a recent SurveyUSA poll showing that he would beat Hillary Clinton in a head-to-head race. “Thank you!” he tweeted, with a link to an article about the poll. The story he cited was actually from Iran’s Press TV, the English-language and quasi-propagandistic news outlet of the Iranian regime.

At the rally, which was held on the steps of the Capitol, Trump called the agreement between Iran and the world’s six major powers the worst deal—of any kind, apparently—in his lifetime. “So I’ve been doing deals for a long time,” he told the crowd. “I’ve been making lots of wonderful deals, great deals. That’s what I do. Never, ever, ever in my life have I seen any transaction so incompetently negotiated as our deal with Iran. And I mean never.”

The shallowness (and callousness) of Trump’s grasp of foreign policy became even clearer when he addressed the complex issue of American hostages detained in Iran, including a former F.B.I. agent who was last sighted there. “If I win the Presidency, I guarantee you that those four prisoners are back in our country before I ever take office,” he said at the rally. “They will be back before I ever take office, because they”—the Iranians—“know that’s what has to happen, O.K.? They know it. And if they don’t know it, I’m telling them right now.”

Accentuate the differences! Even if it means supporting your oppressors!!

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Because Hillary is so much better than Saunders. (roll-eyes).
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New I don't plan on voting for her in the primary (at this point).
New Because Trump gives them the full dose better than the rest.
New How'd that work out for Democratic Kampuchea?
Purity is dangerous. Accentuating the differences to the point of supporting your oppressors is dangerous.

Cheers,
Scott.
New "Cutting off the nose to spite the face?"
It's tradition! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New As your candidate said in response to Bernie, "This is the United States."
Where money, not the People rule. A vote for Hillary is a vote to continue that, plain and simple.
     so bernie sanders is now sexist and a racist, got it - (boxley) - (36)
         Incredible. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             no, they will insist that it was taken out of context and maybe she is right :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (33)
             :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Your candidate asserting my candidate is a racist is not a big deal to you. Got it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 Where did she do that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                     yup, here it comes :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Classic "Non-denial denial" on sexism. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         today's winnah :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Pretty weak. Bernie is the only possible person in the set "some who say"? -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             You *cannot* be serious. Who do you *think* she was talking about? - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 I've seen too much bad reporting to take things at "face value". - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Starts around 2:21. I hope you do watch it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         I did. - (Another Scott)
                                     Here's the "He's not a racist, but, ..." crap. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             Exactly. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Yup. It amazes me how so many on the Left don't seem to see that. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     It's a language thing - (hnick)
                                             I see it differently. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                 Oops. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 If we were electing a King you'd have a stronger point. We're not. - (Another Scott)
                                                 If Bernie loses the primary - (crazy) - (13)
                                                     join the 64% of electorate that doesnt repo or dem and vote for Jesse -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Jackson, Ventura, or 867-5309? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             if it is HRC vs a bushlike he is considering getting the libertarian nomination - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Meh. He's just making noises. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     more compelling than its my turn -NT - (boxley)
                                                     If Bernie doesn't win the primary, I'll be guided by the Republican outcome. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                         Because Trump is so much better than Hillary. (roll-eyes). - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                             Re: Because Hillary is so much better than Saunders. (roll-eyes). -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 I don't plan on voting for her in the primary (at this point). -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Because Trump gives them the full dose better than the rest. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 How'd that work out for Democratic Kampuchea? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     "Cutting off the nose to spite the face?" - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     As your candidate said in response to Bernie, "This is the United States." - (mmoffitt)

Geez can’t we all just be Canadians or something?
96 ms