IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup. It amazes me how so many on the Left don't seem to see that.
New It's a language thing
The "perfect" is not being the enemy of the "good". It's being somewhat antagonistic to triangulating frauds who make pretty speeches based on polls and then actually do what big money pays them to do. Hillary vs. the GOTP candidate is very little difference. We might (not will) get a few frills, and the cost will be that all the right wing bullshit she will pass through will, in the future, if we have one, will be blamed on the Democratic party. But Supreme Court Judges!!! She will nominate whoever she's told to nominate; I wouldn't make any assumptions. Will a RWNJ nominate a neanderthal? Sure. Will she? If big money insists yes, then yes, otherwise she might be decent. Big money may allow slightly liberal people on the SC just to keep the game going longer.
There is a finite chance I may be getting cynical, but I don't think automatically voting D is a panacea when the D candidate has the same paymaster as the R candidate.
Your mileage WILL vary...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     so bernie sanders is now sexist and a racist, got it - (boxley) - (36)
         Incredible. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             no, they will insist that it was taken out of context and maybe she is right :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (33)
             :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Your candidate asserting my candidate is a racist is not a big deal to you. Got it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 Where did she do that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                     yup, here it comes :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Classic "Non-denial denial" on sexism. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         today's winnah :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Pretty weak. Bernie is the only possible person in the set "some who say"? -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             You *cannot* be serious. Who do you *think* she was talking about? - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 I've seen too much bad reporting to take things at "face value". - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Starts around 2:21. I hope you do watch it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         I did. - (Another Scott)
                                     Here's the "He's not a racist, but, ..." crap. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             Exactly. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Yup. It amazes me how so many on the Left don't seem to see that. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     It's a language thing - (hnick)
                                             I see it differently. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                 Oops. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 If we were electing a King you'd have a stronger point. We're not. - (Another Scott)
                                                 If Bernie loses the primary - (crazy) - (13)
                                                     join the 64% of electorate that doesnt repo or dem and vote for Jesse -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Jackson, Ventura, or 867-5309? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             if it is HRC vs a bushlike he is considering getting the libertarian nomination - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Meh. He's just making noises. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     more compelling than its my turn -NT - (boxley)
                                                     If Bernie doesn't win the primary, I'll be guided by the Republican outcome. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                         Because Trump is so much better than Hillary. (roll-eyes). - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                             Re: Because Hillary is so much better than Saunders. (roll-eyes). -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 I don't plan on voting for her in the primary (at this point). -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Because Trump gives them the full dose better than the rest. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 How'd that work out for Democratic Kampuchea? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     "Cutting off the nose to spite the face?" - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     As your candidate said in response to Bernie, "This is the United States." - (mmoffitt)

Group you belong to is wrong group.
59 ms