Bernie by himself is not going to get anything done. The Senate and House aren't suddenly going to roll over and pass anything he wants.

As you know as well as anyone, Jimmy Carter tried to do a lot of progressive things. He was blocked in many of them. He didn't have enough support in his own party.

Progress is slow. It takes time. It requires much more than one person.

Beating up on Democrats as being in the pockets of the oligarchs just like the Republicans feeds those memes that help reduce the likelihood of positive change happening. Bernie can't succeed without more Democrats even if many/most of them are in the pocket of Wall Street.

So, support Bernie all you want, but if he's elected and doesn't have substantial coattails that let him get his proposals passed, then be prepared to Bernie to be this generation's "Jimmy Carter" and say goodbye to another Progressive being elected to the White House for another 50 years. If you want Bernie, then you need to elect Ds along with him.

So I assume you give to the DCCC and DSCC at the end of every month when they have their triple match? To make sure Bernie has coat-tails. Right? ;-)

I don't think Bernie would be happy with you voting Republican, myself. You saw him call them cowards, right? (A righteous rant on his part, in his conversation with Rachel last night.)

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.