IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Starts around 2:21. I hope you do watch it.
New I did.
See my reply below.

It really is a nothingburger, IMO. It reminds me of something at the first Democratic debate where she acted like she came up with some zinger and seemed proud of herself. I don't think it's an effective tactic for her, but I don't think most people care either way.

I don't think a little subtle dog-whistle name-calling is sufficient excuse to not vote for someone. Bernie's a smart man and he knows how politics is played. Look at the Forum with Rachel tonight for his counter-punching.

Cheers,
Scott.
     so bernie sanders is now sexist and a racist, got it - (boxley) - (36)
         Incredible. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             no, they will insist that it was taken out of context and maybe she is right :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (33)
             :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Your candidate asserting my candidate is a racist is not a big deal to you. Got it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 Where did she do that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                     yup, here it comes :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Classic "Non-denial denial" on sexism. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                         today's winnah :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Pretty weak. Bernie is the only possible person in the set "some who say"? -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             You *cannot* be serious. Who do you *think* she was talking about? - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                 I've seen too much bad reporting to take things at "face value". - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Starts around 2:21. I hope you do watch it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         I did. - (Another Scott)
                                     Here's the "He's not a racist, but, ..." crap. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             Exactly. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Yup. It amazes me how so many on the Left don't seem to see that. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     It's a language thing - (hnick)
                                             I see it differently. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                 Oops. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 If we were electing a King you'd have a stronger point. We're not. - (Another Scott)
                                                 If Bernie loses the primary - (crazy) - (13)
                                                     join the 64% of electorate that doesnt repo or dem and vote for Jesse -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Jackson, Ventura, or 867-5309? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             if it is HRC vs a bushlike he is considering getting the libertarian nomination - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Meh. He's just making noises. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     more compelling than its my turn -NT - (boxley)
                                                     If Bernie doesn't win the primary, I'll be guided by the Republican outcome. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                         Because Trump is so much better than Hillary. (roll-eyes). - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                             Re: Because Hillary is so much better than Saunders. (roll-eyes). -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 I don't plan on voting for her in the primary (at this point). -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Because Trump gives them the full dose better than the rest. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 How'd that work out for Democratic Kampuchea? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     "Cutting off the nose to spite the face?" - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                     As your candidate said in response to Bernie, "This is the United States." - (mmoffitt)

Of course I may like it partly because I agree with it...
49 ms