Computers can crash for all sorts of reasons. You, as an IT professional, know that. You know the importance of a solid backup strategy and know there are tools to let you wipe a broken machine and get back up and running within an hour or less.

If you don't know of such tools, ask and someone here will offer recommendations. Then do it.

If you really feel that you need a 2nd PC for work-demanded things, let me know. I probably have one that is suitable.

But answer me this first:

Are you just making excuses out of resentment? Will your attitude change if you have another machine? Will you start to recognize that there are jobs out there for you, but your attitude and combativeness and excuses are preventing you from getting considered for them - not your technical skills?

Until you think long and hard about what we're telling you, and work on improving, hardware isn't going to fix anything.

(I'm serious about sending you a PC. I'll even throw in a laptop with a built-in web camera. They won't be state of the art, but they should do the job (people in India aren't running development tools on i7s with 256 GB of RAM...))

Let me know.

Cheers,
Scott.