IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay
lots of money to support health care for the old. I am old after all but declaring a mandate, then cherry picking who doesnt have to pay anything extyra for a year or two, absolving unions corporations goivernemt and only enforcing mandate on individuals and small buasineeses seems a little wrong dunnit? Yeah, only a redneck would see anything wrong with that.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply.
That was so terse (or drunk, I'm not sure which) as to be pretty much total gibberish, so I just simply cannot reply to it since I didn't understand it.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New yer outta practice :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     one for nother, now he is back - (boxley) - (56)
         Cherry-picking, of course. - (Another Scott) - (25)
             lets see, is he cherry picking the rates on his desk - (boxley) - (24)
                 Rates on his desk aren't the last word. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                     not talking about a story about misinformed reporters - (boxley) - (22)
                         Georgia is actively... - (folkert)
                         Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             you can read pressers all you want - (boxley) - (19)
                                 It is the insurance companies that... - (folkert) - (18)
                                     suck it up, ssi got it covered - (boxley) - (17)
                                         Not really... - (folkert) - (16)
                                             kwitcherbitchin we all have choices -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                 But I'll have to pay for yours... - (folkert) - (14)
                                                     I have been paying for mine since they started deducting - (boxley) - (13)
                                                         Listen BO... - (folkert) - (12)
                                                             readme in my posts - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 I pay over $18,000 in premiums you ass munch. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Still don't understand why you pay so much - (malraux) - (9)
                                                                         thats why he whines so much and wants me - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             oh... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 hey, Im not the one avoiding paying into the collective we - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     ... you can just live in your own world. - (folkert)
                                                                         Company has no brick and mortar in Michigan. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                             So don't get your coverage through your company. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                 The only stuff they will "provide" - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                     Ignore what your company provides. - (malraux)
                                                                                     go to costco and get some - (boxley)
         You sound like a frigging Fox-Limbaugh-Koch trumpet. - (CRConrad) - (14)
             nice rant, perhaps you should save it for something useful - (boxley) - (13)
                 Funny how he's the only one asking for a waiver, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he is doing the job he was elected for -NT - (boxley)
                     took a quick look - (boxley) - (9)
                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             so he wants her sig that 198% is okay, coverin his butt -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Sure. He's totally sincere. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't care whether he is sincere - (boxley) - (5)
                                         When would a robber baron *not* sincerely want to charge... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     yer outta practice :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Was you ever bit by a dead Bee? Y'know they can ... ... -NT - (Ashton)
                 "Rant"?!? A) That was an effing *quip*, Bubba! - (CRConrad)
         Affordable Care Act is working... - (folkert)
         Wonkette has more... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Gee... - (mmoffitt)
             those darn repo's - (boxley) - (11)
                 Once again Bill - (jake123) - (10)
                     not having a background check for navigators - (boxley) - (9)
                         But that's not what they're talking about, now is it? -NT - (jake123) - (8)
                             what who is talking about? - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Ralph Hudgens, the insurance commissioner - (jake123) - (6)
                                     one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That is *NOT*... - (folkert)
                                     BOxley is blind... - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Nope, you are... - (hnick) - (2)
                                             I am past... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 on the edits... - (folkert)

It is fine to have low opinions of people's friends when they are assholes.
65 ms