IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But that's not what they're talking about, now is it?
New what who is talking about?
georgia wants to license them, as part of getting a license they will be background checked. A test to see if they are even qualified for usage may be useful. Is he throwing up a roadblock? Sure, just because it is a roadblock doesnt mean its a bad idea. The fact that ahem, that some navigators are too stupid to tie their own shoes for certain exchanges is anecdotal, not data
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Ralph Hudgens, the insurance commissioner
He's not talking about trying to do things well, he flat out stated he's being obstructionist. He's working for the people he's supposed to be regulating.

That's who. Read the quote.
New one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out
plan to regulate navigators
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New That is *NOT*...
his stated GOAL.

It is to make ACA not work in Georgia. Friggin read man. Stop filtering pertinent data.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New BOxley is blind...
He only reads what he wants to read.

Then only interprets things in a way only someone with an agenda would interpret them.

What nearly everyone sees here is that tank he is driving, laying strawmen mines.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Nope, you are...
He's in troll mode; he's trying to make you angry. He knows EXACTLY what he's reading and how he's twisting it. Every time you get pissed off, he wins. It's pretty obvious and you're missing it and he's winning big time.
New I am past...
getting angry anymore. I'm not even in the least. I'm doing it now for enjoyment... (or so my wife thinks)

You may think I'm feeding the troll (DNFTT and all that), until recently he was getting further and further away from making any sense, fewer words, fewer threads that were even recognizable, fewer ideas that could be turned.

At least now, IMO, he is understandable... dang, ok. Wait, he is actually forming more coherent trolls. In essence, I'm help him be a better troll.

Great... First world problems, I guess. :/
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
Expand Edited by folkert Aug. 30, 2013, 07:51:01 PM EDT
Expand Edited by folkert Aug. 30, 2013, 07:52:11 PM EDT
New on the edits...
I just figured a thing that Apache Bombs on for content here.

The previous message would *BOMB* with the content ending in

a single "colon" and single "backslash" in succession

like this one: :\

Except without it showing up.

I'll put this in the admin forum as well.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
     one for nother, now he is back - (boxley) - (56)
         Cherry-picking, of course. - (Another Scott) - (25)
             lets see, is he cherry picking the rates on his desk - (boxley) - (24)
                 Rates on his desk aren't the last word. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                     not talking about a story about misinformed reporters - (boxley) - (22)
                         Georgia is actively... - (folkert)
                         Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             you can read pressers all you want - (boxley) - (19)
                                 It is the insurance companies that... - (folkert) - (18)
                                     suck it up, ssi got it covered - (boxley) - (17)
                                         Not really... - (folkert) - (16)
                                             kwitcherbitchin we all have choices -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                 But I'll have to pay for yours... - (folkert) - (14)
                                                     I have been paying for mine since they started deducting - (boxley) - (13)
                                                         Listen BO... - (folkert) - (12)
                                                             readme in my posts - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 I pay over $18,000 in premiums you ass munch. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Still don't understand why you pay so much - (malraux) - (9)
                                                                         thats why he whines so much and wants me - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             oh... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 hey, Im not the one avoiding paying into the collective we - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     ... you can just live in your own world. - (folkert)
                                                                         Company has no brick and mortar in Michigan. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                             So don't get your coverage through your company. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                 The only stuff they will "provide" - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                     Ignore what your company provides. - (malraux)
                                                                                     go to costco and get some - (boxley)
         You sound like a frigging Fox-Limbaugh-Koch trumpet. - (CRConrad) - (14)
             nice rant, perhaps you should save it for something useful - (boxley) - (13)
                 Funny how he's the only one asking for a waiver, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he is doing the job he was elected for -NT - (boxley)
                     took a quick look - (boxley) - (9)
                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             so he wants her sig that 198% is okay, coverin his butt -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Sure. He's totally sincere. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't care whether he is sincere - (boxley) - (5)
                                         When would a robber baron *not* sincerely want to charge... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     yer outta practice :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Was you ever bit by a dead Bee? Y'know they can ... ... -NT - (Ashton)
                 "Rant"?!? A) That was an effing *quip*, Bubba! - (CRConrad)
         Affordable Care Act is working... - (folkert)
         Wonkette has more... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Gee... - (mmoffitt)
             those darn repo's - (boxley) - (11)
                 Once again Bill - (jake123) - (10)
                     not having a background check for navigators - (boxley) - (9)
                         But that's not what they're talking about, now is it? -NT - (jake123) - (8)
                             what who is talking about? - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Ralph Hudgens, the insurance commissioner - (jake123) - (6)
                                     one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That is *NOT*... - (folkert)
                                     BOxley is blind... - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Nope, you are... - (hnick) - (2)
                                             I am past... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 on the edits... - (folkert)

Ashes to Ashton, dust to debris.
86 ms