IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out
plan to regulate navigators
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New That is *NOT*...
his stated GOAL.

It is to make ACA not work in Georgia. Friggin read man. Stop filtering pertinent data.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
     one for nother, now he is back - (boxley) - (56)
         Cherry-picking, of course. - (Another Scott) - (25)
             lets see, is he cherry picking the rates on his desk - (boxley) - (24)
                 Rates on his desk aren't the last word. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                     not talking about a story about misinformed reporters - (boxley) - (22)
                         Georgia is actively... - (folkert)
                         Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             you can read pressers all you want - (boxley) - (19)
                                 It is the insurance companies that... - (folkert) - (18)
                                     suck it up, ssi got it covered - (boxley) - (17)
                                         Not really... - (folkert) - (16)
                                             kwitcherbitchin we all have choices -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                 But I'll have to pay for yours... - (folkert) - (14)
                                                     I have been paying for mine since they started deducting - (boxley) - (13)
                                                         Listen BO... - (folkert) - (12)
                                                             readme in my posts - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 I pay over $18,000 in premiums you ass munch. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Still don't understand why you pay so much - (malraux) - (9)
                                                                         thats why he whines so much and wants me - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             oh... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 hey, Im not the one avoiding paying into the collective we - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     ... you can just live in your own world. - (folkert)
                                                                         Company has no brick and mortar in Michigan. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                             So don't get your coverage through your company. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                 The only stuff they will "provide" - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                     Ignore what your company provides. - (malraux)
                                                                                     go to costco and get some - (boxley)
         You sound like a frigging Fox-Limbaugh-Koch trumpet. - (CRConrad) - (14)
             nice rant, perhaps you should save it for something useful - (boxley) - (13)
                 Funny how he's the only one asking for a waiver, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he is doing the job he was elected for -NT - (boxley)
                     took a quick look - (boxley) - (9)
                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             so he wants her sig that 198% is okay, coverin his butt -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Sure. He's totally sincere. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't care whether he is sincere - (boxley) - (5)
                                         When would a robber baron *not* sincerely want to charge... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     yer outta practice :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Was you ever bit by a dead Bee? Y'know they can ... ... -NT - (Ashton)
                 "Rant"?!? A) That was an effing *quip*, Bubba! - (CRConrad)
         Affordable Care Act is working... - (folkert)
         Wonkette has more... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Gee... - (mmoffitt)
             those darn repo's - (boxley) - (11)
                 Once again Bill - (jake123) - (10)
                     not having a background check for navigators - (boxley) - (9)
                         But that's not what they're talking about, now is it? -NT - (jake123) - (8)
                             what who is talking about? - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Ralph Hudgens, the insurance commissioner - (jake123) - (6)
                                     one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That is *NOT*... - (folkert)
                                     BOxley is blind... - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Nope, you are... - (hnick) - (2)
                                             I am past... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 on the edits... - (folkert)

Idle.
71 ms