IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You sound like a frigging Fox-Limbaugh-Koch trumpet.
Have you NO fucking brains at all left? Fuck didja do with'em; too much recreational chemistry, or just plain lived in parts of Yank-land unconducive to rational thought (Moose-hunter Hockey Mom Land, Deep South) for too long? Maybe you have to be born a Yank to have bred-in immunity, and your sensitive Pommy genes mean you just cain't handle that shit for decades without turning into a caricature cracker Bubba Klan Dragon.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New nice rant, perhaps you should save it for something useful
not when the insurance commisioner of my state needs a waiver or will sign heath care insurance that will have 198% increases. Thats not an opinion, jack
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Funny how he's the only one asking for a waiver, huh.
New he is doing the job he was elected for
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New took a quick look
Delaware and N. Dakota nevada massachuetes newhapshire
google obamacare waivers states
New Meh.
http://www.georgiahe...e-rates-exchange/

Georgia was the only state that asked for a 30-day extension to continue to analyze the rate increases. Hudgens said he wanted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to review the Georgia premiums as well.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New so he wants her sig that 198% is okay, coverin his butt
New Sure. He's totally sincere.
http://savannahnow.c...ange#.Ufwji42sg4s

ATLANTA — Georgia may not start its Obamacare health exchange Oct. 1 when the rest of the country does because the state issued an emergency request late Monday [July 29] for a delay.

Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens asked U.S. Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius for another 30 days beyond tomorrow’s [August 1] deadline to approve the health plans submitted by seven insurance companies wanting to do business in the state.

He said some rates were 198 percent higher than current plans available in the state.

“Georgia consumers cannot afford these massive rate increases,” Hudgens wrote in his letter to her.

Hudgens said he received the reports Monday [July 29] of outside actuaries hired to review the premiums requested by seven insurance companies wanting to offer individual health plans through the state’s exchange. Those actuaries concluded that six sought justifiable premiums and the seventh was 11 percent above what was necessary to comply with the requirements of the federal health reform law known as Obamacare.

Yeah, giving her less than 3 days to evaluate the information and make a decision is a sincere appeal.

Just like his previous appeal - http://www.gpb.org/n...decision-delayed#

From October 2011:
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Kathleen Sebelius is Secretary of Health and Human Services. Her office is considering several waivers from the Affordable Care Act, including a request from Georgia.

The US Health and Human Services Department will take another 30 days to decide whether Georgia can phase in a key provision of health care reform more slowly.

Georgia's top insurance official wants Georgia exempt from a part of the law until 2014.

The provision requires insurance firms to spend no more than 20% of individual premiums on administration and certain other costs.

Cindy Zeldin of Georgians for a Healthy Future says, the rule would benefit consumers.

"It provides better value for consumers," Zeldin says. "And it was our estimation, based on the data, that Georgia insurance companies could go ahead and phase this in more quickly and that there would be a benefit for consumers for doing so."

Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudges says, the provision will hurt competition.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I don't care whether he is sincere
the prices the insurance companies want to charge are sincere, and not the great savings promised us and waived by the administration for all of it's unions, gummint workers and all of corporate america for another year.
New When would a robber baron *not* sincerely want to charge...
...an arm and a leg?!?

Funny how they're only trying that shit in Jawrja and other Cracker Klan Dragon Bubba places, where they're hoping there'll be a slim chance of getting this bullpucky passed politically. 'Coz as everyone knows, the passing of the Affordable Care Act altered the biology of the human being so drastically differently that in places like New York, people became twice as healthy as before, making a 50% reduction in rates possible -- whereas in CKDB-land, everyone immediately became 200% more sickly. Can't have the slightest iota to do with their percieved chances of having CKDB state legislatures -- backed by uninformed rah-rah CKDB opinion like, well, yours -- throwing a stick in the spokes of extending reasonably comprehensive health insurance at non-ruinous rates to everyone, like, you know, seems to be possible in the civilised world (No, I didn't forget the phrase "rest of the"), can it?

What's so frustrating is that for all I know, you're spouting this crap without even getting paid for it. One can't help but wonder what the heck you're expecting to get out of this constant wild-eyed raving in rabid support of the very forces that want to exploit and abuse you along with everyone else... What are you hoping for; some sort of show of gratitude before you die, in return for having helped them make the world a worse place for yourself and everyone else but them, or what? (Sorry, but I think you're going to be massively disappointed even on that modest hope.)
--
Christian R. Conrad

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay
lots of money to support health care for the old. I am old after all but declaring a mandate, then cherry picking who doesnt have to pay anything extyra for a year or two, absolving unions corporations goivernemt and only enforcing mandate on individuals and small buasineeses seems a little wrong dunnit? Yeah, only a redneck would see anything wrong with that.
New Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply.
That was so terse (or drunk, I'm not sure which) as to be pretty much total gibberish, so I just simply cannot reply to it since I didn't understand it.
--
Christian R. Conrad

New yer outta practice :-)
New Was you ever bit by a dead Bee? Y'know they can ... ...
New "Rant"?!? A) That was an effing *quip*, Bubba!
You obviously ain't seen me rantin' for far too long. Trust me, when I do, you'll remember the difference. (Hint: It involves using the PgDn key, which you didn't have to for the preceding little quip.)

B) That was a try to save your life, not a "rant". Get the heck outta there while there's still a remote chance that your grey matter might regenerate!
--
Christian R. Conrad

one for nother, now he is back - (boxley) - (56)
         Cherry-picking, of course. - (Another Scott) - (25)
             lets see, is he cherry picking the rates on his desk - (boxley) - (24)
                 Rates on his desk aren't the last word. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                     not talking about a story about misinformed reporters - (boxley) - (22)
                         Georgia is actively... - (folkert)
                         Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                             you can read pressers all you want - (boxley) - (19)
                                 It is the insurance companies that... - (folkert) - (18)
                                     suck it up, ssi got it covered - (boxley) - (17)
                                         Not really... - (folkert) - (16)
                                             kwitcherbitchin we all have choices -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                 But I'll have to pay for yours... - (folkert) - (14)
                                                     I have been paying for mine since they started deducting - (boxley) - (13)
                                                         Listen BO... - (folkert) - (12)
                                                             readme in my posts - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                 I pay over $18,000 in premiums you ass munch. - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                     Still don't understand why you pay so much - (malraux) - (9)
                                                                         thats why he whines so much and wants me - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                             oh... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                 hey, Im not the one avoiding paying into the collective we - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     ... you can just live in your own world. - (folkert)
                                                                         Company has no brick and mortar in Michigan. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                             So don't get your coverage through your company. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                                 The only stuff they will "provide" - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                     Ignore what your company provides. - (malraux)
                                                                                     go to costco and get some - (boxley)
         You sound like a frigging Fox-Limbaugh-Koch trumpet. - (CRConrad) - (14)
             nice rant, perhaps you should save it for something useful - (boxley) - (13)
                 Funny how he's the only one asking for a waiver, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he is doing the job he was elected for -NT - (boxley)
                     took a quick look - (boxley) - (9)
                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             so he wants her sig that 198% is okay, coverin his butt -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Sure. He's totally sincere. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't care whether he is sincere - (boxley) - (5)
                                         When would a robber baron *not* sincerely want to charge... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Hey I like the idea of forcing healthy young folks to pay - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Sorry; please learn to write English if you want a reply. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     yer outta practice :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Was you ever bit by a dead Bee? Y'know they can ... ... -NT - (Ashton)
                 "Rant"?!? A) That was an effing *quip*, Bubba! - (CRConrad)
         Affordable Care Act is working... - (folkert)
         Wonkette has more... - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Gee... - (mmoffitt)
             those darn repo's - (boxley) - (11)
                 Once again Bill - (jake123) - (10)
                     not having a background check for navigators - (boxley) - (9)
                         But that's not what they're talking about, now is it? -NT - (jake123) - (8)
                             what who is talking about? - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Ralph Hudgens, the insurance commissioner - (jake123) - (6)
                                     one man's obstruction may be another man's well thought out - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That is *NOT*... - (folkert)
                                     BOxley is blind... - (folkert) - (3)
                                         Nope, you are... - (hnick) - (2)
                                             I am past... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 on the edits... - (folkert)

An easy subject, at which very few excel!
99 ms