IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The line I've bought, hook line and sinker,
is that words have meanings and consequences.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New You have to hear them.
or we're having the philosophical discussion about trees falling in the woods.

Last I checked, not one Republican or Tea Party member has ever brought forth that government is forcing mind control on us through use of grammar and currency.

If you can find that...let me know. Otherwise...y'all are casting blame at your most convenient political opponent...with no regard for the reality of this specific incident.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     The Mail gets it right - (beepster) - (46)
         Things are boring in a binary world. - (Another Scott) - (40)
             Tell that stuff to the sheriff - (beepster) - (39)
                 Gimme a full quote and a linky and maybe we'll talk. -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                     Look it up. Front page stuff - (beepster) - (37)
                         Don't ask me to do your homework. Don't work that way. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             for someone who claims to be in touch - (boxley) - (4)
                                 I'll help you out. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     at home no heat? Yuk - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Just flurries. More to start around 3pm. Only 1-3" expected. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     He certainly does. - (beepster)
                         Here's the sherriff's press conference - (lincoln) - (30)
                             yesterdays links - (boxley) - (29)
                                 What did the sherriff say that was incorrect? - (lincoln) - (28)
                                     sure, political hackery is allowed, just dont deny it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Of course you don't see it - (beepster) - (26)
                                         Yeah, you know, we have - (jake123) - (17)
                                             not joining the lemmings? No worries here -NT - (boxley)
                                             Most of the western world? - (beepster)
                                             ya know jake, when an anarchist nihilist takes up arms - (boxley)
                                             I guess not. -NT - (jake123) - (13)
                                                 On "most of the western world" - (beepster) - (12)
                                                     The Western world - (jake123) - (11)
                                                         So far the polling data in >this< part of the western world - (beepster) - (10)
                                                             In the UK, the Daily Mail - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                 Re: In the UK, the Daily Mail - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                     Dude, I'm not saying it's her fault - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                         bookmarked, he admits it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                             You really should go read about Radio Rwanda -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                                 and if you dont think the left does it too - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Yeah, more evidence that your culture - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                         ? WTF are you talking about? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             I blame Howard Stern. - (beepster)
                                                                         And I and others are saying its not - (beepster)
                                         Validation... - (beepster) - (2)
                                             it doesnt matter that he didnt listen to news or talk radio - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Actually, its even better... - (beepster)
                                         Re: Of course you don't see it - (lincoln) - (2)
                                             That is simply priceless. - (beepster)
                                             yeah, ya have to go to the cache - (boxley)
                                         The line I've bought, hook line and sinker, - (mhuber) - (1)
                                             You have to hear them. - (beepster)
         Re: The Mail gets it right - (lincoln) - (4)
             so they should be silenced? - (boxley) - (3)
                 But it's ok with you if they make political hay? - (lincoln) - (1)
                     off of your attacks? They need funds to defend themselves - (boxley)
                 Heck No they shouldn't be silenced! - (mmoffitt)

Why do you hate 16 ton weights?
186 ms