IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You really should go read about Radio Rwanda
New and if you dont think the left does it too
http://radiotime.com..._Rhodes_Show.aspx catch her show, she is a lot of fun to listen too and way over the top of rush
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Yeah, more evidence that your culture
is fucked. She called two people whores. That's not the same thing as calling the president a kenyan usurper out to destroy Real Americans, and we need to consider 2nd amendment remedies when we lose.

Give me a fucking break, box.
New ? WTF are you talking about?
She has called for the death of bush cheney, wanted (gingrich?} raped etc. More over the top than Palin at her best when I used to listen to her show in west palm. I doubt she has toned it down much since
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I blame Howard Stern.
Ever since he started talking about lesbians on the air, all hell has broken loose.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     The Mail gets it right - (beepster) - (46)
         Things are boring in a binary world. - (Another Scott) - (40)
             Tell that stuff to the sheriff - (beepster) - (39)
                 Gimme a full quote and a linky and maybe we'll talk. -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                     Look it up. Front page stuff - (beepster) - (37)
                         Don't ask me to do your homework. Don't work that way. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             for someone who claims to be in touch - (boxley) - (4)
                                 I'll help you out. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     at home no heat? Yuk - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Just flurries. More to start around 3pm. Only 1-3" expected. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     He certainly does. - (beepster)
                         Here's the sherriff's press conference - (lincoln) - (30)
                             yesterdays links - (boxley) - (29)
                                 What did the sherriff say that was incorrect? - (lincoln) - (28)
                                     sure, political hackery is allowed, just dont deny it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Of course you don't see it - (beepster) - (26)
                                         Yeah, you know, we have - (jake123) - (17)
                                             not joining the lemmings? No worries here -NT - (boxley)
                                             Most of the western world? - (beepster)
                                             ya know jake, when an anarchist nihilist takes up arms - (boxley)
                                             I guess not. -NT - (jake123) - (13)
                                                 On "most of the western world" - (beepster) - (12)
                                                     The Western world - (jake123) - (11)
                                                         So far the polling data in >this< part of the western world - (beepster) - (10)
                                                             In the UK, the Daily Mail - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                 Re: In the UK, the Daily Mail - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                     Dude, I'm not saying it's her fault - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                         bookmarked, he admits it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                             You really should go read about Radio Rwanda -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                                 and if you dont think the left does it too - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Yeah, more evidence that your culture - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                         ? WTF are you talking about? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             I blame Howard Stern. - (beepster)
                                                                         And I and others are saying its not - (beepster)
                                         Validation... - (beepster) - (2)
                                             it doesnt matter that he didnt listen to news or talk radio - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Actually, its even better... - (beepster)
                                         Re: Of course you don't see it - (lincoln) - (2)
                                             That is simply priceless. - (beepster)
                                             yeah, ya have to go to the cache - (boxley)
                                         The line I've bought, hook line and sinker, - (mhuber) - (1)
                                             You have to hear them. - (beepster)
         Re: The Mail gets it right - (lincoln) - (4)
             so they should be silenced? - (boxley) - (3)
                 But it's ok with you if they make political hay? - (lincoln) - (1)
                     off of your attacks? They need funds to defend themselves - (boxley)
                 Heck No they shouldn't be silenced! - (mmoffitt)

To the pain!
67 ms